• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CashBackForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
CashBackForex!

Hi Army Members,
I want verification that the ratings given to a broker I waant to join (cashbackforex) is well deserved. Are they really as good as the review on them says?:err:

Hi Army Members,
I want verification that the ratings given to a broker I waant to join (cashbackforex) is well deserved. Are they really as good as the review on them says?:err:

These reviews are too good to be true. How do we know that reviews are not written by cheap spammers? Don't blame me for my scepticism, I am just cautious after lot of bad experience with range of online forex scams.

Hello!!!!

It's really that good? Getting money winning or lossing? Anyone who could back this up and tell us his/her experience with them?

Hello!!!!

It's really that good? Getting money winning or lossing? Anyone who could back this up and tell us his/her experience with them?

I think you don't understand what the company does. Winning and losing is done by you in your brokerage account. The rebate IB concept is that as your IB, they share some of the rebate with you.

Most companies like this have good reviews. All they have to do is send you the promised rebates. There's not a lot of middle ground between getting 5 stars for doing this reliably vs. 1 star for not doing it.

Wasn´t the point of this site and forum to get honest reviews on broker companies, cause i am almost 100 % sure that all thoose amazing comments are made up, this is not how normal people write here, anyway there were some "no rating" comments cause of some silly reasons that seemed like writen by real people, and the names and location even more disturbing. Even in perfect firms you always get som customer that is not pleased, i think it´s all compromised , anybody know of some other thread forums discussing brokers ?

Hello david026

I'm beginning to wonder myself, not about the "good" reviews, but I just had my account privileges temporarily suspended, at its sister site ForexRazor for posting what I believe is genuine "bad" reviews on their website.

Good luck
ilearn2t

I was researching some forex strategies yesterday when this advertisement came up about making additional income from trading. a site called Cashbackforex.com says you can make additional income from your trades, they have rebate calculators and say your income will be deposited into your paypal account monthly. Thhis seemesd like a good opportunity to take an income on my trading without actually withdrawing from my live account. Since I am trading a lot of the currency pairs they pay out on, I just figured it seemed like a win win situation.

I also wanted to mention they specifically mention FPA on thier advertising and that was where the ATTENTION ADMINS came from I want verification from some of the people who run this site to verify this is they would please. see their excerpt from their advertisement below.

"Our accurate and timely cash rebate payments, extensive user control panel and rebate tracking system, industry leading rebate rates, selective broker relationships, fast and friendly customer support, and compelling affiliate referral system have earned us an impeccable reputation among traders, reflected at blogs across the web and review sites like the niche leader at ForexPeaceArmy. "

My broker is listed on their list of brokers and would love some additional feedback from people who may be using or have had encounters with this company please. Something to me just seems not right, I guess it all seems to simple and to good to be true. And in my experience in life when something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Cyperpinoy,

Thanks for being alert. In this case, there is nothing wrong. CashBackForex has a very good rating at the FPA. There is no reason for them not to bring this up on their website and in advertising. You can check their reviews here...

Cash Back Forex | CashBackForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Companies are always free to tell about their ratings at the FPA.

There are other companies that abuse the FPA for their own gain. The company Red Uluru wasn't listed in the FPA's reviews, but claimed to have a 5 Star rating at the FPA. The details of that scam are here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/16398-red-alert-red-uluru.html

If you see a company claiming to have a good rating at the FPA, check to see if the claim is true or not. Search for the company here...

All Forex Reviews | Forexpeacearmy

If what a company claims doesn't match what you find, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page here and send a message. That's how the FPA found out about Red Uluru's lies.

This was what I was hoping to get, real feedback from a real person LOL Anyone can say they have a great reputation/rating on a site, but in my experience and opinion it is better to hear that straight from the horses mouth. That was the reason I posted this here, first to get an admins attention in case if it was false, as well as expose the ad so it can be read, and second to get any comments from other members who may be using this service. Information like does it change your spreads, Do they pay out like promised, and other things along those lines. Thank you for your prompt reply and I am sorry I posted it in the wrong place, I just thought bootcamp was a perfect place however my mind was set on getting the information to the beginners I guess and not so much receiving the information I wanted from the long term vets and pros. I also see that was the wrong way to approach this, as the info I need could only come from an experienced trader or long time trader.

Back