• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CashBackForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
It's good to be cautious, and in forex, it's a requirement if you don't want to get ripped off. So many scam companies out there make up lies to lure in victims. The sad part is that many people won't even take 10 seconds to cross-check what a company claims or think about whether a claim is believable or not.

Ohhh, that seems a little harsh! How on earth can people find out the truth about what brokers are good and bad if we are censored?

Yes, why are there so many 5 Stars reviews here????

I use CashBackForex as an IB to get cash rebates from my ICMarkets trading account and am getting very tired with having to email to remind them, and then, their procrastination in giving my monthly rebates.
Even now, 16/Dec/2014, I still have not receive my Nov 2014 rebates and nobody replied to my two emails.

Anybody have a better IB for ICMarkets for monthly cash rebates??? Please PM me

Hi,

I entered thread here but... I hope I am on right forum now.

Why should we use cashbackforex.com or some other similar service, when we can individualy be registered as IB/affiliate under some broker?

What is better when we advertise via cashbackforex.com or individual under many broker?

CashBackForex is a great idea for sure. However I am able to beat their rates anytime = EUR/USD avg. 0,15 pips spread, 2 USD / 1 lot commission, true interbank market access through a broker with banking license. For more info you could check my linkedin profile.

Okay, so like others, am suspicious when a company gets so many 5-star ratings.

Can the number of posts for each reviewer be shown, so that we can at least gauge whether that poster has a history we can trust, rather than a user that's just signed up to leave a good review?

(P.S. A few days ago, tried to get to FPA site, was getting database errors, only found scathing reviews of FPA as a scammer themselves!! Was getting worried...)

(PPS: OMG that was my first ever post??? Talk about suspect :) )

Yes, why are there so many 5 Stars reviews here????
I use CashBackForex as an IB to get cash rebates from my ICMarkets trading account and am getting very tired with having to email to remind them, and then, their procrastination in giving my monthly rebates.
Even now, 16/Dec/2014, I still have not receive my Nov 2014 rebates and nobody replied to my two emails.
Anybody have a better IB for ICMarkets for monthly cash rebates??? Please PM me

I supposed I need to post that CasBackForex has not only been paying my trades rebates on time (i.e on or just before 12th of each month) for the past two months (i.e Jan & Feb 2015) but they also compensated me with additional rebates for the days that my trades rebates were late in being credited into my SKRILL a.k.a MoneyBookers account.

Looks like CashBackForex is really striving to keep their clients happy! Great work CashBackForex! :cool:

I saw one bad review here, but i think it is outdated. i joined CBF (cashbackforex) in march 2016. I really feel they are really good, the communication is very good at all times, 24/5 online chat support, I also ask them to beat the rates for 4 different brokers and they obliged. Really like them.

Back