• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CashCowSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
number of trades are change every where for this signal provider, here in forexpeacearmy performence test they shows 371 total trades and in myfx book and simpletrader they shows 391 total trades, draw down is also not the same, and the last thing? a big different between the largest profet trade, here in forex peace army performance statement its 4373 or something, and in other places like myfxbook and simple trader its 2373 or something like that! so keep away from them!

It is the forex envy Group , also work under name CornerStone Investment Group. The system is Grid with martingale. They call it Means revision. System was FX zen before that. This was all explained on Forexsignals.com forum thread about the FXZEN disappearance and rebrand of CashCow.

The big Win on day 1 was pure gamble since the account is a CENT account. How many blown accounts did it take to make this one sugar coated account?

Back