Cashinforex.com managed accounts and its selected brokers Are they a scam??????

Mabongi

Recruit
Has anyone ever benefited from their PAMM Accounts, they promised to double capital in 30 days and they have lost more than 90% already:confused:

BigT1

Sergeant Major
If you've already lost 90% it seems you've answered your own question.
Neither of the addresses supplied on their website, one in New Delhi, India and the other in Liverpool, UK is verifyable.
AI

Pharaoh

Colonel
"Double your capital in 30 days" should have been the answer before you put money in. Just do the math.

Let's say you invested $1 on January 1st. By January 1st of the next year, you should have $4096. Each of those dollars would grow 4096 times over the next year. So, after 2 years, you would have over $16 million. In 3 years, you would have $64 billion. In 4 years, you would have $256 trillion. If only Obama or the Chairman of the US Federal Reserve had been bright enough to put $1 with these guys 4 years ago.

If it was possible to do this sort of thing risk free, every parent would just invest $1 in a investment plan for their newborns to guarantee that their children would all be insanely rich before they turn 18. Every government would invest $1 and be able to abolish taxes within a few years. Every impoverished village would pool their meager funds to invest $1 so they could pave their streets with gold 4 years later.

Back in the real world, it is impossible to get returns even approaching that level without taking HUGE risks. Yes, you can double your money in 30 days - if you want to have a very high probability of losing most or all of your funds. Anyone who claims they can get these returns with little or no risk is either deluded or trying to scam you.

Surendra Paul

Recruit
cashinforex

Well, cashinforex.com have been in business since almost 2 years as i presume, They are definitely not scam In most of the months they are unable to give 100% returns , the highest i got is about 400% october 2012 in gallant markets, 30k dollar account (large lot size), The account is still active but now-a-days the returns are sunken in between 35-45% monthly, They say they are tied with few top tier banks from where they get their trades. Also 2 of my referral got 50% refunded in case there is loss due to technical problems like server crash etc...

Pharaoh

Colonel
I opened a couple of Signals Provider statements on the website. One had impressive results. One didn't. Neither used stoplosses. That qualifies as very risky trading.

arnab710

Recruit
Liquid markets -cashinforex

Have been with cashinforex for over 4 months, The returns have got up & down.. but never have lost capitals.. January have been one of the bad months... so far so good.. will update.. again.

Pharaoh

Colonel
That makes one complaint and a pair of One Post Wonders. I don't suppose either of the happy clients would care to post a statement showing these great returns?

jmart

Recruit
Has anyone ever benefited from their PAMM Accounts, they promised to double capital in 30 days and they have lost more than 90% already:confused:
Hi those guys are really doing well man , may be its just a temporary patch, I have 2 accounts with get returns are in range 40 to 120% again they charge a fee of 40% on the watermark profits. Doing a bit of investigation about cashinforex whether to deposit 200k which i think can be a long term investment , I was hit by this forum. May be i should test their service for at-least 6 month before throwing hot balls.View attachment martin.pdf

Pharaoh

Colonel
Yet another One Post Wonder endorsing this service. At least there's a statement attached this time,

It's an account at ICM Australia. Do they even accept US traders?

No stoplosses set, yet most trades closed the same day. Only 1 losing trade displayed - and it blew out about 30% of the account when it happened.

jmart

Recruit
Yes , they never use stops, I think they are high in confidence with the entries, But they have a virtual stop of 100pips. IC market accepts Us clients on Credit Certificate, I also have a home address in Hongkong.With 1:500 LEVERAGE OF IC market they using in to sweep huge gains at this moment. I use internal transfer every 15 days to keep away some part of the gains.
:cool: