• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caught by Live Platform Video Clips - How Alpari UK subtly forces you into paying multiple folds mor

I am having an issue with a company
It has been more than a week since Alpari-UK's rep, Alex, last responded to my post here, and I have heard nothing since from neither Alex nor anyone from Alpari-UK.

Why can't they answer my issues and the few simple questions raised?

Why are they keeping mum? Exhausted with all their no-brainer fraudulent defenses? What they have actually done (and still doing, perhaps) behind their MT4 trading platforms are obvious.

Well, a guilty party would always end up keeping silence after they've exhausted with all their lame reasoning and excuses, hoping that as time passed people would naturally forget.

Looks like I really have to escalate the matter to the relevant authorities to seek due justice, and to prevent other traders from being further scammed.

BTW, here's a Youtube video uploaded by one Mark Larsen. He mentioned that a friend of his who works as a key programmer for a West Coast broker had recently confirmed that his company could fraudulently activate a fake spike of up to 50 pips. This again confirmed what my dad's programmer friend told him years ago. So, beware! It is not only the MT4 Virtual Dealer Plugin (VDP) that could do this now. Any programmer could do likewise for a broker since years ago and even now. Thus, those not using the MT4 VDP could also apply algorithms on MT4, MT5 or on any other proprietary platforms offered by any broker to cheat traders.

Here is the Youtube link:

Meanwhile, I hope to hear also from other brothers and sisters who had encountered or have been encountering in your trade entries/exit similar unusual delays, slippages, requotes, spikes etc to share their experiences here with the trader community or write me.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: ECNJEsus.mp4 - YouTube

A brother here who watched this video clip <ECNJEsus.mp4 - YouTube> told me that if a broker that uses the Virtual Dealer Plugin (VDP) has to do all the settings manually(as shown in this video clip) it would be a tough job for the broker too.

Well, that won't be the case for the broker. This is what my programmer dad has taught and proved to me. All computer events are and can be activated by computer scripts(coding). So, the VDP could be easily set to act accordingly to what the script wants when certain event occurs.

For example, in simple language, a simple programing script would look something like below:

----------------------------

IF (any trader account shows consecutive profit for >= 5 trades AND Average Profit >= $20, Requote Exit Price 'til P/L is Negative).

This script tells the system to automatically requote repeatedly until the trader's position turns to a loss before allowing it to exit, once the trader
achieved 5 consecutive win trades and attaining an average profit of $20 per trade.

----------------------------

Another example:

IF (Current Profit from Total 'X' BUY EURUSD Std Lots >= $50,000, Spike Down by Round( (50,000/X/10)+20 pips, 0) )

This script tells the system to Spike down by a certain number of pips if, at any one time, the broker's system shows that there are 'X' number of BUY EURUSD Std Lots held by traders which reaches a combined floating profit of >=$50,000.

If 'X' = 100 Std Lots, then according to the algorithm, the number of pips to spike down = ((50,000/100/10))+20 pips = 70 pips.

Reason for dividing by 10 in the equation is because each pip for a standard lot for EURUSD is $10.
'Round' and the '0' at end of equation simply means rounding up to full Integer without any decimal point.
Reason for the '+20' is just to be sure that the additional 20 pips would ensure that the traders originally having 50 pips floating profit each would be in negative positions by 20 pips, and would be scared out of their pants to exit hastily incurring a 20 pips Loss. For those who have set their SL they would be Stopped out. There would also be many traders getting killed in the cross fire.

And of course the above script example could also be written to act only on traders that are flagged out under one category, and have additional script(s) to hunt down a different group of traders when they hit the conditions specified under another category.

In effect, the algorithms can be written simply to instruct the system that:

IF such and such a condition exists, DO this, ELSE DO That.

The programmer's job is to make sure that the scripts would have the system fulfill its required action everytime a certain condition is met, as specified by the Broker.

-----------------------------------------

Hope these examples help some fellow traders here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Honesty and Transparency

Hello Alex,

I was just about to open a live account with Alpari but having read the shocking and dishonest way
you use VD plug ins to basically steal money from your clients I am starting to change my mind.

The experiences of 'wealth007' written here have really opened my eyes to how unscrupulous brokers
can be in Forex.

I urge you to restore integrity and transparency to your services and I would like to know what the outcome
has been for wealth007 and what guarantees can you give your clients that you are not manipulating the platforms
to your advantage.

I myself will be videoing every trade I make and will be monitoring each one very carefully.

Any problems I experience will be documented and brought immediately to your attention
and to the attention of this and other forums such as this.

Should I not resolve any issues I will be fully prepared to take further more serious action.

On the other hand if you can prove that you are honest in your dealings I will be more than happy
to recommend your services via reviews and testimonials in this and other forums.

I look forward to your response and hopefully profitable trading with your straight platform.

Regards,

Deborah

Thank you RahmanSL.

Alpari UK prides itself on providing the very best customer service for our clients. All clients who have a relationship with us are treated fairly. We strive to ensure that any information required by a client is provided in a clear and transparent manner.

Whatever your query, we are here to help.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

pcbg007, The Real Virtual Dealer Plugin is a very dangerous evidence and a wake up sign for all traders when dealing with brokers.

We all know that many brokers manipulate market prices but didn't know the way they do it until I watched your video.

I knew that there's a mysterious program(once faced a broker manager about this weird secret they manipulate prices with) they work on to increase slippage(with other tricks too) and like we know you do not finish from their unstoppable excuses that all brokers have slippage and 1 pip is not a big one and when you tell them that there was no reason for slippage when market is barely moving(low volatility market- sessions end for day), they say you do not know anything about how brokers work..blah blah(how will I know your unfair dirty tricks, not my job anyway!) and low volatility market is the most time slippage results(give me a break:confused:).
One broker manager once told me that they serve execute & exit orders better times preferred to clients with lowest(best) latency:mad:
For example if I buy Gbpusd at market execution 1.5650 and many others buy it at same or close enough price, the broker will give the priority(lowest slippage, best price) to the clients with the lowest latency:confused:
Does that give you any hint about how such brokers work?!

In between, I know from many clients of different brokers who talk about slippage and I faced it with some brokers at past besides requotes and offquotes problems but personally never believed in it especially when I discovered many years ago(after dealing with respectful brokers) how you never experience slippage with any single order but I always take the best price(what I clicked or better) unless in rare occasions(few decimals) when market is very highly volatile.
For sure not all brokers do that, there are reputable respectful brokers who not only do not have slippage(at all) but also give you execution and exit prices at exact price you clicked if not better.

My question to you "pcbg007", with your experience(seen how it work with your father & others who programmed it explanations) in how this Real Virtual Dealer Plugin work, do you know if it also effect Pending Orders and its modified TakeProfit and Stoploss or only market orders??

Last edited:
Alpari is a hardcore market maker who relies on the presumption that 95% traders loose ,what is does that it make loose even remaining 5% traders through its scamming skills .Moreover it is committing crime with impunity and with the belief that maximum punishment for them is to pay fine ,their bucket shop will still keep running .Their should be some laws to shut these bucket shops permanently to protect the wealth of citizens of this planet from such scams .

Last edited:
So, is this issue resolved?

It made for good reading and points a finger at Alpari, for sure.

Is FPA looking into this as a possible scam alert or is there no issue?

So has our Alpari rep come here to confirm or deny that Alpari use the virtual dealer plugin ?

Hi,

I appreciate your feedback and I am always happy to help since that's what I'm here for.

Hello Alex,

I was just about to open a live account with Alpari but having read the shocking and dishonest way
you use VD plug ins to basically steal money from your clients I am starting to change my mind.

So has our Alpari rep come here to confirm or deny that Alpari use the virtual dealer plugin ?

Alpari UK does not use virtual dealer, we have NDD. All brokers, without exception, manage risk with software. At Alpari we use a proprietary tailored solution to the problem of risk-management and simultaneous multi-currency execution for matching trades.

I knew that there's a mysterious program(once faced a broker manager about this weird secret they manipulate prices with) they work on to increase slippage(with other tricks too) and like we know you do not finish from their unstoppable excuses that all brokers have slippage and 1 pip is not a big one and when you tell them that there was no reason for slippage when market is barely moving(low volatility market- sessions end for day), they say you do not know anything about how brokers work..blah blah(how will I know your unfair dirty tricks, not my job anyway!) and low volatility market is the most time slippage results(give me a break:confused:).
One broker manager once told me that they serve execute & exit orders better times preferred to clients with lowest(best) latency:mad:

I can assure you that what you describe as less than customer friendly acts, such as slippage, is nothing more sinister than the physical enactment of the Laws of Supply and Demand.

If you need additional help, you can reach out to us on live-chat, via email or on +44 (0) 207 426 2900. We're here to help.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Well the interesting thing is that a few years ago I was looking for an Mt4 broker and asked a good freind of mine which one.
He suggested dukascopy , tadawul , Oanda . I said to him how about Alpari , his reply was that the are ok , but do have more slippage than others and this was quite a while ago ( more than 3 years) so I guess this problem hasnt gone away.

Alex I would be interested to know why Alpari seem to have more slippage than other brokers ?

Back