• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caught by Live Platform Video Clips - How Alpari UK subtly forces you into paying multiple folds mor

I am having an issue with a company
In the rare instance that slippage is excessive, our clients who feel they have any trades that were negatively affected, can get in touch with us by providing the details of such trades for review. Alpari UK's client services team will be happy to do an impartial and thorough investigation.
Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

I did not mention AlpariUk particularly but 90+% of brokers who make the slippage excuse, their slippage is always negative and in fact they will be using some plugin program to manage clients orders, manipulating prices and deducting pips from every order.
You know yourself, if you are not within those no need to feel offended:rolleyes:;)
Do not worry, if I have slippage problem with you, could had withdrawn my money and closed the account from long time;):p

That is on a per trade basis.
I mean overall , as I stated previously it seems to be a well known thing amongst more experienced traders that more slippage is found with Alpari than with a lot of other brokers

No need to argue a broker. Do you really expect a broker to admit has more slippage than all others in the world?:D
If you're not a satisfied client at any broker due to slippage or any other reason and you reviewed the issue several times with the broker but found no solution. Withdraw your money, simple as that! You'll not get out of options. There are plenty of brokers out there to pick from who have no slippage and need your hard earned money;):cool:

How funny the thread has become ! the fraudulent acts which were reported in the very first post are still not resolved or answered .I think that the acts reported below are enough to prove that Alpari is a scam .

2) Nine times of repeated failure in executing a Sell order for the GBPUSD pair during an obvious bearish move. Each time after clicking the SELL button it will popup a window to say ‘Trade Context is busy.’

3)Three times failure in executing a Sell order for the EURUSD, with similar ‘Trade Context is busy’ during an obvious bearish move. Looks like their system knows that the price is likely to move in my favor if my orders were executed, thus it refused me entry.

3) Three failed repeated attempts to Close my existing EURUSD opened position which has a floating profit. I had to close and reopen the platform twice.

4) When I clicked the SELL button for GBPUSD, Bid price was @1.53847, but requote price was asking for 1.53828 – that’s forcing me to pay 1.9 pips more when the price action was actually flat, as shown on the live chart captured in video clip.

5) Took me about one minute with multiple attempts to Close a trade in vain. It just kept requoting even after it says ‘Order is accepted.’

6) Took more than 10 secs wait after I clicked to Open a SELL trade for AUDUSD, and the order was still not executed. It was only accepted the very moment when I clicked Cancel Order (such scenario also repeatedly occurred to many other orders).

Hi res123,

First, I want to apologize for the difficulties you faced. I'll aim to address each point in turn.
2) Nine times of repeated failure in executing a Sell order for the GBPUSD pair during an obvious bearish move. Each time after clicking the SELL button it will popup a window to say ‘Trade Context is busy.’

3)Three times failure in executing a Sell order for the EURUSD, with similar ‘Trade Context is busy’ during an obvious bearish move. Looks like their system knows that the price is likely to move in my favor if my orders were executed, thus it refused me entry.

3) Three failed repeated attempts to Close my existing EURUSD opened position which has a floating profit. I had to close and reopen the platform twice.
Trade Context Busy is not a server related error. It is a localised MT4 error which occurs on a trader's computer. It would be incorrect to equate this to a control function as this error occurs even before your trade instruction reaches the server.

Trade Context Busy means that only one order can be placed at a time. The message usually appears when two or more expert advisors try to trade simultaneously. Only one order maybe accepted from any one expert advisor at a time. The second expert advisor will get the "trade context is busy” message. The same holds true with manual trading. Thereby appearing when you attempt to open another position with the preceding order for opening/closing/altering the position has not been executed.

4) When I clicked the SELL button for GBPUSD, Bid price was @1.53847, but requote price was asking for 1.53828 – that’s forcing me to pay 1.9 pips more when the price action was actually flat, as shown on the live chart captured in video clip.

5) Took me about one minute with multiple attempts to Close a trade in vain. It just kept requoting even after it says ‘Order is accepted.’

Here is a post where I have covered re-quotes in more detail.

6) Took more than 10 secs wait after I clicked to Open a SELL trade for AUDUSD, and the order was still not executed. It was only accepted the very moment when I clicked Cancel Order (such scenario also repeatedly occurred to many other orders).

If any of your trades were adversely affected, please email support@alpari.co.uk with details of such trades for review. Our client services team will be happy to do an impartial and thorough investigation.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick

very impressed...great explanation Alpari!!

Hi Alex,

It is really good to see Alpari's customer service team is working hard to answer all the questions posted in this thread, my service provider frankly declined to answer my post in this forum and said it is every individual's right to express what they want to say, which is really BS! If you are clean, as you said, you should be more than happy to answer the question put forward!

My question is, why are you answering all other questions without answering this allegation in the first place? This thread was started in June, it has been 3 months since this was started, you even cared to post a reply to some other question today but don't have any answer to the allegation, does this mean you are looking for answers or trying to find one which you believe will be acceptable by FPA members!!!!

This is a very clear indication of what your customer service is, I will at any cost stay away from brokers like you and like my service provider...... I will happily label you as SCAM without a second thought!!!

If you are really a genuine company, your first agenda should have been to sort out the issue in question rather than answering all other questions posted in this thread without a resolution to why you are here in the first place!

Hi Kannan.gsa,
My question is, why are you answering all other questions without answering this allegation in the first place? This thread was started in June, it has been 3 months since this was started, you even cared to post a reply to some other question today but don't have any answer to the allegation, does this mean you are looking for answers or trying to find one which you believe will be acceptable by FPA members!!!!

This is a very clear indication of what your customer service is, I will at any cost stay away from brokers like you and like my service provider...... I will happily label you as SCAM without a second thought!!!

If you are really a genuine company, your first agenda should have been to sort out the issue in question rather than answering all other questions posted in this thread without a resolution to why you are here in the first place!
I'm sorry you feel this way, however I'd suggest you consider the post below:
Hi pcbg007,

Thank you for your feedback.

As this is a public forum, it is not appropriate to discuss the details of your account or your trades here. As advised, please get in touch with us.....Again, we're here to help. Please allow us to do so. We cannot participate in any further discussions on the specifics of a client account on a public forum. Should you wish to discuss any further issues pertaining to your account, please contact us with the information we had requested at support@alpari.co.uk . We will be happy to help in any way we can.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick

Back