Caution from (Shengfx/hk-js) and FOPU

Sultan91

Recruit
Hello Guys,
I have been falling in a trap. I met a Chinese girl from HongKong from a dating app and she pretended wealthy, having a brar, invest in forex and get assistance from her uncle. She even has a real accounts with total more than $120K. She kept showing me her performance in forex and how huge money she is making every day. We started with (Shengfx CRM hk-js.com) broker that has mt4 (I tried to search anything about this company in google but I couldn't find).I started trading with her but with very small amount. She kept sending me signals every day and it was profitable for couple of days and suddenly I lost because of wrong signal. The weird with this broker site that there is no instant messenger (no 25/7 support), they don't respond to your emails and there is an option to withdraw money but doesn't allow you, so I started getting doubts. She kept insisting on me to get back and invest with her but I kept refusing. When Covid-19 hit China, she closed her phone for 1 month and she kept lying to me that her phone is broken. This month she started again insisting to start investing with her and she told me they started using MT5 but now with a new broker (FOPU). I searched about it in this site and I found couple of guys falled in the same trap (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/does-anyone-know-about-fopu-foopu-net.65164/). Luckely I found the post that confirmed my doubts. Please be careful from those girls on dating apps.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello Guys,
I have been falling in a trap. I met a Chinese girl from HongKong from a dating app and she pretended wealthy, having a brar, invest in forex and get assistance from her uncle. She even has a real accounts with total more than $120K. She kept showing me her performance in forex and how huge money she is making every day. We started with (Shengfx CRM hk-js.com) broker that has mt4 (I tried to search anything about this company in google but I couldn't find).I started trading with her but with very small amount. She kept sending me signals every day and it was profitable for couple of days and suddenly I lost because of wrong signal. The weird with this broker site that there is no instant messenger (no 25/7 support), they don't respond to your emails and there is an option to withdraw money but doesn't allow you, so I started getting doubts. She kept insisting on me to get back and invest with her but I kept refusing. When Covid-19 hit China, she closed her phone for 1 month and she kept lying to me that her phone is broken. This month she started again insisting to start investing with her and she told me they started using MT5 but now with a new broker (FOPU). I searched about it in this site and I found couple of guys falled in the same trap (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/does-anyone-know-about-fopu-foopu-net.65164/). Luckely I found the post that confirmed my doubts. Please be careful from those girls on dating apps.
Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...e-know-about-fopu-foopu-net.65164/post-364359