CauvoCapital

Braden

Multi
I have been working as a professional trader with couvocapital for over 1 year now, and they are one of the best brokers that I have used. There is minimal slippage even at times of abnormal volatility, and instant triggering of orders at the best prices.I did 6 withdrawals , biggest one being 1400$ almost.I want to highlight the positive and negative sides of the broker:pros:This financial services provider offers an array of investment products from stocks to margin lending and cryptocurrency trading. Very low trading fees.Upon spending enough time studying and testing this broker, I arrived at the conclusion that it has one of the best customer support services in the business. The consultants are reachable 24/7 via all means of communication - I have found the live chat to be most suitable for handling urgent matters. All in all, I don’t have any complaints about this broker’s service qualities. I am always confident that any issue that may come up will be handled quickly and as efficiently as possible.Cons:CauvoCapital does have a decent choice of learning material, but it's not as broad and insightful as one might wish. The educational content is limited to beginner-oriented articles. The demo account is unavailable.Slow account verification.

Who knows what commissions this broker has for withdrawal?
I heard this company has no commissions for deposits and withdrawals. But for now I don't know if this is true. I registered an account only yesterday, and today I will make my first deposit, but the manager told me there are no commissions.

Back