1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caya.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Firasms

Firasms Recruit

They dont want to give me my profits

Hi
    I opened with Caya two months ago with 500$ , last month i asked to withdraw 1000$ of my account as i made it 1600 so far

I'm waiting them since a complete month and they dont answer me

my account manager used to reply to me immediately when i was in the process of opening the account but now he doesnt reply

their live chat dont respond when they see my name and email

i called them on phone and when they knew its me they closed the phone and didnt answer my calls after that

What can i do with them ?

Firas

3. Romeo

Romeo Sergeant

This broker has already one guilty verdict against them. As it seems, they never replied to any of the emails that FPA sent them either.

You can file a case against them at FPA trader's court. Although they will most probably not reply again, they will get a second guilty verdict and more and more people will learn that this is a scam broker and sooner or later they will not be getting new clients.

Post this information in all forums you come across. This will increase the pressure against them.

4. Adnan Khayyat

Adnan Khayyat Private

i think we have to go on more forums specially the arab forums because they look like targeting only that region
    someone has to reach them and damage their business
    we need to stop their actions

: caya