Cbmh company limited likely scam

I lost 5100$ with the same history, please don't trust in these people. Cbmh market is SCAM.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

how can i report to the authorities since i didnt lose any money, Despite of am sure its a scam but i dont have any proof of it, the girl am talking to pretends to be here in the US and am sure she is not even here and when i told her today that i will change the broker she told me i wont be able to help you(although the gold prices are the same everywhere) looks like her broker is a little delayed thats how she scams people by making them believe she is a gold expert and she can predict the movements.
I’m now having same problem as yours.. My friends and I registered CBMH BROKER too last 2 weeks ago .. and now can’t contact to the admin (from LINE app) She hasn’t read my texts for almost a week and also the broker.
Btw, I wanna know how long did u have to wait for the digital currency you’d withdrawn from their website to appear in your wallet? Thx a lot

Hello everyone,
I knew a girl from app called travel and she asked for my whats app and we started chatting and she said she is from Thailand but she is visiting her Aunt in Chicago atm and the chat was normal untill she explained to me how much she is making a week and she is doing it throught trading leverage in Gold 1:100 and she have never lost a trade,i do have experience in trading and i understand that what she saying is impossible to win all trades,she introduced me to a broker called cbmh company limited and asked me to download Meta4 and she will help me to make money,in the beginning i made some research about this broker and i found out that this broker is originally Chinese and has an office in Uk and regulated in canada i even serched the company name on fintrac and i found the company license and everything looked legit,she told me that her Aunt is a professional trader and she helps her in the trades,i invested 1 k in the beginning and she gave me 2 buy signals and the led to a profit and i was shocked since the 2 trades were 100x and its very hard to win in those kind of trades,then i onvested 4 k more and she gave me a signal that led to a 1 k profit,she asked me to invest more money to make more profit i told her i will invest 20 k more by next week but at that time i wanted to see her to make sure that its not a scam,i told her i will travel after tomorrow to Chicago to see you,she told me am going to LA to attend some meetings with gold technical Analysis experts to learn from them,at this point i had doubts for everything and thankfully i founds some articles here about people getting scammed the same way,so i had a plan to withdraw my funds,
I told her am going to invest 20 k by next week and 30 k the week after but i need to make sure about the credibility of the broker by withdrawing some funds she told me its ok just withdraw the funds and talk to the customer service and they will help you out,i understood its a scam and if i requested to withdraw all the money (6k including the profit) i will be ignored and will never see the money so i requested only 2 k and it was successfuly transfered to my ETH wallet,then she asked me if i trust the website and i told her that i need to make another withdrawal to make sure the broker website works well,i requested another 2 k and the next day it was transferred at this point i didnt care if i lost the last 1 k( my original money) so the 3rd day i told her their was a delay in the withdrawal process and i need to test them again before investing 50 k so i requested the last 2 k and it was successfully transferred to my ETH wallet,now i have got all my money back plus the profit,i have changed my phone in case it was hacker and i changed all my bank and email and websites passwords,so my question is should i worry about anything at this time? Can she steal anything from my bank account or from anywhere else?
The info she has about me is my name and phone number and my address(entered the address on cbmh so I assume that she has it)
You were lucky you managed to withdraw your money. This company is definitely a scam. I withdrew small monies without issues but the moment I requested a large withdrawal the issues started with excuses that would only sound logical to a child. First it was my account is suspected of fraud, they will freeze it if I make a withdrawal, then to take them money out I need to make a deposit equivalent of 50% of the withdraw amount. Then there was something else. Literally something else everyday. I.e I made too much profit too quickly so am a fraudster.

The guy who introduced me ( met him through Facebook dating) to the platform has done a runner I think. I don’t think I will see a penny from them. I invested quite a large some as well.

if anyone has any ideas, I am all ears :) thanks

The thread below includes the playbook for these scams and the English translation is Kill Pig Plate.

You were lucky you managed to withdraw your money. This company is definitely a scam. I withdrew small monies without issues but the moment I requested a large withdrawal the issues started with excuses that would only sound logical to a child. First it was my account is suspected of fraud, they will freeze it if I make a withdrawal, then to take them money out I need to make a deposit equivalent of 50% of the withdraw amount. Then there was something else. Literally something else everyday. I.e I made too much profit too quickly so am a fraudster.

The guy who introduced me ( met him through Facebook dating) to the platform has done a runner I think. I don’t think I will see a penny from them. I invested quite a large some as well.

if anyone has any ideas, I am all ears :) thanks
Hammer the hell out of Meta Quotes. They collect license fees from all scam brokers and even charge scam brokers fees for ongoing monthly IT support and maintenance. Meta Quotes is also participating in these scams and is making a boat load of revenue from all of this. All victims should start to heavily complain to Meta Quotes and a class action lawsuit is a large probability given the amount of victims on FPA who used Meta Trader.

To Everyone.....

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hello everyone I am Peruvian, and the same way this e suffered, causes a great indignation to have trusted a Chinese person who gradually convinced me to invest with the company CBMH limited to date and invested more than 10 thousand dollars and I could not withdraw anything, first was that I had to pay the tax to withdraw I did, then I got out that my fund was suspected money laundering and had to pay $ 8547 dollars corresponding to 10% value I have in the account if anyone knows how to recover or denounce need help

Hello everyone I am Peruvian, and the same way this e suffered, causes a great indignation to have trusted a Chinese person who gradually convinced me to invest with the company CBMH limited to date and invested more than 10 thousand dollars and I could not withdraw anything, first was that I had to pay the tax to withdraw I did, then I got out that my fund was suspected money laundering and had to pay $ 8547 dollars corresponding to 10% value I have in the account if anyone knows how to recover or denounce need help

Why your own thread?

Back