cbp

cbp

Recruit
Hello everyone, I am a new guy just joined FPA. I went thru some of your blogs, and found them to be interesting. I know nothing about Forex, but would like to learn and make some money. But I need your help, now tell me which is best and user friendly platform should I use and which Brokerage Firm ? I just early retirement from an Airline and I was working as Maint Planner and before that Avionics Tech. I like camping, hiking, travelling, swimming and all kind of fun stuff.

Felix would probably disagree with me, but I don't think there is one perfect broker for everyone.

I'd suggest you try out demos using several different platforms. A few brokerages have their own unique platforms. Other platforms (like MetaTrader) are used by many brokerages.

Once you've found 1 or 2 platforms you are comfortable with, start looking at other things you want, need, and require. For example - a brokerage with a great platform, nothing but 5 star ratings from hundreds of people, and that fulfills every wish you've ever had for trading won't work if they require $100,000 to open an account and you were planning to start off trading much smaller amounts of money.

Back