1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cbp

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by cbp, Mar 7, 2008.

1. cbp

cbp Recruit

Hello everyone, I am a new guy just joined FPA. I went thru some of your blogs, and found them to be interesting. I know nothing about Forex, but would like to learn and make some money. But I need your help, now tell me which is best and user friendly platform should I use and which Brokerage Firm ? I just early retirement from an Airline and I was working as Maint Planner and before that Avionics Tech. I like camping, hiking, travelling, swimming and all kind of fun stuff.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Felix would probably disagree with me, but I don't think there is one perfect broker for everyone.

I'd suggest you try out demos using several different platforms. A few brokerages have their own unique platforms. Other platforms (like MetaTrader) are used by many brokerages.

Once you've found 1 or 2 platforms you are comfortable with, start looking at other things you want, need, and require. For example - a brokerage with a great platform, nothing but 5 star ratings from hundreds of people, and that fulfills every wish you've ever had for trading won't work if they require $100,000 to open an account and you were planning to start off trading much smaller amounts of money.