CC fraud on deposit

sandalin

Recruit
I opened an account at hotforex.com and funded thru CC.
They use G2S an external CC processing company but they check themself the details of the card for verificatoin.

Few days later i see huge debits on the CC, call the bank to immediately cancel the card, but the deed is done i'm in for a 2150EUR loss. When contacting both G2S anf HF, each one says he has veru secure processing and certifications, but i'm SURE for 100% they have either a digital or a human hole because i NEVER gave my CC details all year long until i deposited to HF and just few days later CC was hacked.

Checked my computer too, no virus, no keylogger, no wifi just plain ethernet cable. No one accpets to take responsability.

Here 's HF reaction:
However, we are kindly asking you to make sure you log in to your account and make deposit though secure location and you do not give your card and/or card details to any 3rd party. Please note that we kindly suggest you contact you bank to resolve the matter.

which in true language sums up as "man, you've been f***d"

I have a withdrawal problem with hotforex.

Last september 2014 i opened an account and funded with a 500€ deposit thru visa card. Few days later, i see lots of debits on my CC and my bank account emptied. This surely came from this deposit as i never pay directly with my CC, using only paypal. I obviously immediately cancelled the card.

One month later i wired 4500€ bank to bank to my hotforex account.

I asked on 20th feb 2015 to wire back the balance of the account and close the account. They refused saying the first 500€ had to be withdrawn on the card first. I explained that the card was cancelled after it was hacked, but they dont really care, now asking for a bank letter certifying my card has been cancelled 6 months ago.

In the mean time the whole money is blocked because of this 500€ CC deposit.

Please, help.

I think the obvious first step is to contact your bank, explain the situation, and ask for the letter.

Back