[CDG Global FX] Remove profits, baseless accusations after 3 months of trading.

TamNguyen

Recruit
My id is CU30778 - MT4 ID : 806841 on CDG, so we are a group of traders we look for brokers with less slippage and good platform, we found CDG Global and put our trust in it, we start traded with them at Mar-15, so FX is a big and risky financial market so we need a strategy to get profit in this market we always try to create, learn, find the safest strategy possible to live in this market.

However CDG Global FX - cdgglobalfx.com has been making baseless accusations and trying to deny all our profits that have been trading for 3 months by manually not using algo at all. got track record from mql5.com and myfxbook, our average daily profit margin is from 5-15%, drawdown is 25-30%, there are unlucky days we have 15-30% loss, but just a few day, so in 3 months we have good profit, our total profit is now close to 10,000$.

- On June 14th we received an email they allege "SUSPECT" us abuse because of our strategy they said according to their T&C, we Close - then reopen the hedge just a few milliseconds apart is a violation. , we feel absurd because that's our strategy, and we completely open and close depending on the market, sometimes after a few minutes we open a hedge, and sometimes after a few second though however we don't see this in their T&C - and from exactly what we understand, if a broker bans hedging, they won't allow hedging whether you close or open immediately, and if they ban scalping , you will have to maintain your position for more than 3 minutes - and we are sure CDG Global doesn't prohibit hedge and scalp in their rules as I always research a broker's T&C before we join to make sure that We do not violate with our strategy.

- After that they said we closed the position and reopened it too fast, we objected because the execution condition is from the broker side, we don't control, they accept and open the order, then they rebut saying we hedge is against the law because they ban, we continue to argue because we see from the beginning they don't ban and we have proof there are traders who hedge from 2019 to present on their platform.

- Next they said we violated because of using hedge and scalping strategy, they dont allow it, but I found out before that they allowed scalping and specified a minimum of 1 minute for each position holding time, however our average is over 50 minutes.
- And it's very funny when their IBs are looking for clients with ads claiming the broker has a fast execution speed and then they blame us for abusing this.

- They accuse us of violations - they suspect us of abuse because of their platform fast execution, FAKE ID, we ask for proof and rebut the allegations, ask account managers to meet them we let us prove it, and then they shut up, after 5 emails they didn't reply, we stated that if we don't support us with it fairly, we will be forced to bring baseless allegations from them and how they solve problems on social networking platforms to keep traders away from them.

- We have processed withdrawals so far completely suspended, cant withdrawals from June-17 till now.

- Next we found out that their domain extension will expire on Sept-2022 - after we found out and said on June 15, they updated for another 1 year to renew the domain - Sept-2023, and they are implementing a broker with another name HTFX - htfx.uk, their clients are mostly from Malaysia / Indonesia / Vietnam.

- If you are traders making trades on CDG Global FX please think and consider the trading environment of the broker you are using, you will waste time and possibly not withdraw your profits like us, your efforts will be gone.

Ok, you need to provide some evidence.

Please upload all correspondence, as well as your full trading history. It is fishy that their story keeps on changing but we need to see that in their correspondence with you.

On the surface, neither hedging nor scalping would be illegal but arbitrage trading is considered abusive. I am sure you know there is now hidden arbitrage where they don't make a normal split second trade but hold a hedge and the split second trade comes through the closing and immediate opening of a position.

Perhaps you can explain, on what grounds your strategy involves closing and re-opening a hedge trade - I don't see where your profit would come from.....

Please upload all correspondence, as well as your full trading history. It is fishy that their story keeps on changing but we need to see that in their correspondence with you.

On the surface, neither hedging nor scalping would be illegal but arbitrage trading is considered abusive. I am sure you know there is now hidden arbitrage where they don't make a normal split second trade but hold a hedge and the split second trade comes through the closing and immediate opening of a position.

Perhaps you can explain, on what grounds your strategy involves closing and re-opening a hedge trade - I don't see where your profit would come from.....
if we look at similar threads below, cdg global fx is a scam, No need to prove anything more

Hi Sir

Our trading is completely manual and market dependent, we open hedge positions to protect against risk, we have an indicator system to be able to look for market trends and to be able to cut also open when the trend goes against, if you know XARD we're taking that system and using it in a different way, although we can eat less than XARD, it's safe, risk-free, and sometimes they i am unlucky with 15-30%/day losses we accept that and suspend trading we trade manual, no algo so cant accuse us of using arbitrage , because the order matching from the broker is quite fast and the price does not slip much, so we can control our positions very well.

Like I said we know how the arbitrage system works, but it's very difficult to use, also it can give almost 100% win rate, we trade control loss with acceptable rate.

Attachments

• Mail01.png
    Mail01.png
    25 KB · Views: 29
  • Mail02.png
    Mail02.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 21
  • mail03.png
    mail03.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 20
  • mail04.png
    mail04.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 21
  • mail05.png
    mail05.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
  • mail0678.png
    mail0678.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 20
  • mail091011.png
    mail091011.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
  • mail12.png
    mail12.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
  • CDG-Account (1).png
    CDG-Account (1).png
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
  • CDG-Account-Tracking.png
    CDG-Account-Tracking.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 30
I have sent them a link to join this topic, here is my withdrawal of $2,000 until today still not approved.
They are trying to silently ignore all my questions and dont give any solution to solve the problem.

Attachments

• witdrawal.png
    witdrawal.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 11
can you upload your complete trading statement as shown in this tutorial?

myfxbook also have ability to print/export full statement to csv or pdf.

please attach it here.

I have sent them a link to join this topic, here is my withdrawal of $2,000 until today still not approved.

You must use the formal FPA process to invite a company to the thread:

Which will be available in 3 days.

And also complete a review, which it looks like you already did.

Last edited:
What if the company's invitation does not participate in the discussion, because I have read through the articles most companies do not participate in the discussion, only customers complain about the problem encountered - even I sent them the link, they didn't even respond.

Attachments

• Similar.png
    Similar.png
    23 KB · Views: 16
I still have not received a response to resolve the issue, and the money is still not refunded, all support and customer service are silently dodging all my questions.

Attachments

• ticket.png
    ticket.png
    52 KB · Views: 10
Back