[CDG Global FX] Remove profits, baseless accusations after 3 months of trading.

What if the company's invitation does not participate in the discussion, because I have read through the articles most companies do not participate in the discussion, only customers complain about the problem encountered - even I sent them the link, they didn't even respond.

I did not spend countless months of my life fighting with coders and having an invitation system built into the FPA because I was bored.

In the original version of Traders Court, people sent their own invites. If they followed the instructions, they posted a copy of the invite in the separate TC thread they created.

Most didn't paste a copy. A significant percent of those who did neglected the instructions about covering their private information and exposed their email addresses to scammer. Some sent incorrect links. Some used incorrect email addresses for the company.

Under the new system, the invite is tied to only one thread. Email ddresses are only viewable by the thread started and a handful of FPA employees, so recovery room scammers can't misuse them. Everyone can see that the invitation has been sent. This prevents the company from coming back later and claiming that no invitation was ever sent. If a company fails to reply, everyone will be sure that they ignored the invitation. Sometimes this is enough to convince a company that ignored direct emails to reply.

If they don't reply to you, there's a feature for a direct invitation from the FPA. This is only done after the thread starter launches an invitation from the FPA system and reports no contact 4 or 5 business days later. This also sometimes is enough to convince a company to come back to discuss things. If a company refused invitations sent through the FPA system by the person who started the thread and later by FPA staff, the weighting on the thread starter's review increases.

Many of the threads where the company did come back are no longer in Scam Alerts. Instead, they've been marked as resolved and put in the Resolved issues folder.

If you don't like how the FPA system works, you can set up your own website or go to some other website to complain. Or, you can use the features that have been developed at the FPA to give the maximum chances of getting a dialog with the company restarted.

Last edited:
I did not spend countless months of my life fighting with coders and having an invitation system built into the FPA because I was bored.

In the original version of Traders Court, people sent their own invites. If they followed the instructions, they posted a copy of the invite in the separate TC thread they created.

Most didn't paste a copy. A significant percent of those who did neglected the instructions about covering their private information and exposed their email addresses to scammer. Some sent incorrect links. Some used incorrect email addresses for the company.

Under the new system, the invite is tied to only one thread. Email ddresses are only viewable by the thread started and a handful of FPA employees, so recovery room scammers can't misuse them. Everyone can see that the invitation has been sent. This prevents the company from coming back later and claiming that no invitation was ever sent. If a company fails to reply, everyone will be sure that they ignored the invitation. Sometimes this is enough to convince a company that ignored direct emails to reply.

If they don't reply to you, there's a feature for a direct invitation from the FPA. This is only done after the thread starter launches an invitation from the FPA system and reports no contact 4 or 5 business days later. This also sometimes is enough to convince a company to come back to discuss things. If a company refused invitations sent through the FPA system by the person who started the thread and later by FPA staff, the weighting on the thread starter's review increases.

Many of the threads where the company did come back are no longer in Scam Alerts. Instead, they've been marked as resolved and put in the Resolved issues folder.

If you don't like how the FPA system works, you can set up your own website or go to some other website to complain. Or, you can use the features that have been developed at the FPA to give the maximum chances of getting a dialog with the company restarted.

Hello sir
First of all thanks to FPA for creating an extremely good playground to protect traders against brokers with signs of fraud, so that why I chose FPA to report my case, of course FPA is always my choice for can find out a certain broker, and i always trust FPA reviews with a broker, never trust other self-made sites because membership on FPA is extremely crowded and full of enthusiasm.

I have invited the broker into the discussion through the FPA functions, I always hope it goes well.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 28, 2022 at 12:31 PM

Hello sir
First of all thanks to FPA for creating an extremely good playground to protect traders against brokers with signs of fraud, so that why I chose FPA to report my case, of course FPA is always my choice for can find out a certain broker, and i always trust FPA reviews with a broker, never trust other self-made sites because membership on FPA is extremely crowded and full of enthusiasm.

I have invited the broker into the discussion through the FPA functions, I always hope it goes well.
did you also read this post?

I will summarize it again:

can you upload your complete trading statement as shown in this tutorial?

myfxbook also have ability to print/export full statement to csv or pdf.

please attach it here.

After a long time I didn't check, today I login to check the situation and found out and my account "DELETED" - not locked or banned, I almost lost all my information and money.... and I have seen more information that some traders seem to be trying to withdraw money from accounts but cant, I have seen many complaints from Chinese review websites, FPA please check the information to warn inform users about this broker. They seem to be about to disappear with all the investors' money.
Their new platform will be htfx.uk beware.

After a long time I didn't check, today I login to check the situation and found out and my account "DELETED" - not locked or banned, I almost lost all my information and money.... and I have seen more information that some traders seem to be trying to withdraw money from accounts but cant, I have seen many complaints from Chinese review websites, FPA please check the information to warn inform users about this broker. They seem to be about to disappear with all the investors' money.
Their new platform will be htfx.uk beware.

I will summarize it again:

can you upload your complete trading statement as shown in this tutorial?

myfxbook also have ability to print/export full statement to csv or pdf.

please attach it here.

So are you going to upload that full account statement or not? I certainly hope you already downloaded it with all that was going on.

Back