Minerva22

Recruit
Hi everyone, I just want to ask for some advice or help on how to withdraw my money from CDG Global fx. They told me that they have process the withdrawal but I havent received the money until now. Thank you

Hi everyone, I just want to ask for some advice or help on how to withdraw my money from CDG Global fx. They told me that they have process the withdrawal but I havent received the money until now. Thank you
When you send the withdrawal, is there any email regarding your delayed withdrawal?

Hi Sir thank you for your response. They have sent me an email that they are processing my withdrawal but after that i didnt get any more emails.

When you send the withdrawal, is there any email regarding your delayed withdrawal?
I keep on asking for an update about it and they just said that they are processing it. But i feel like they dont reaally have a plan to deposit the money to my account

cdgglobalfx.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18026/cdgglobalfx-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back