1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDH Forex – The CFTC Ends a Scam

Discussion in 'Forex Articles' started by Scam Investigations Committee, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Scam Investigations Committee

CDH Forex
    The CFTC Ends a Scam

The FPA tries to warn people to carefully check out managed forex accounts before investing. Sometimes the scammers are just a little too convincing. In this case, they convinced investors to part with over $2.2 million.

It started with the NFA shutting down the company last year. Now the CFTC has filed charges.

Here's what the NFA had to say...

And here's what the CFTC just released on October 25th, 2011...

Take time to check out any investment service. Being registered with the NFA isn't enough. Always ask to see verifiable live trading results before placing money into in any managed investment.

If you had money with CDH, the FPA recommends that you contact the CFTC and NFA immediately.

The FPA applauds the efforts of the NFA and CFTC in shutting down this type of scam.

FPA Scam Finding against CDH Forex

CFTC Press Release about CDH

NFA Case Summary for CDH

Review Page for CDHForex.com

Article on how to avoid managed forex fraud

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

The scammers who've hired hackers to launch denial of service attacks against the FPA have been targeting the Scam Alerts Folder recently. To improve the chance of everyone being able to read this, I've asked the Scam Investigations Committee to post it into the Forex Articles folder.

3. Brent Seymour

Brent Seymour Recruit

As frustrating as the DNS attacks have been, if the scammers hate it that much then I take it as a strong commentary on what a great service that FPA is providing. Thank you FPA and thanks to the admins who are working through these issues!!

4. jmcl

jmcl Private

In the back ground

Hi

I don't post much but I must say that in my opinion this is the most and best informal forum ever.

Thanks Sive, I am hanging on your lips everyday and all the people working in the back ground, YOU ARE SALUTED.

Regards

John from Durban

5. baruk

baruk Recruit

Recruit

:D
    Hi,

Kudos to all the guys in FPA. Nice job, keep it up.

Baruk

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If only we could get the CFTC and NFA to spend more effort hunting crimes like this instead of limiting our ability to trade.

7. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

Like i said in a post on a different section of this forum, at some point we should throw a bash on some yacht in monte-carlo. Sive and all the people making the FPA possible will be guests of honor. :D

8. tangmase

tangmase Corporal

great

great job of everybody who is working and supporting fpa. this forum is fantastic

9. Aldo Colombo

Aldo Colombo Corporal

DoS

It seems that since yesterday I recovered regular access to FPA, it helps me a lot. Great you can overcome these attacks, I would guess it´s not easy. Big thanks.

10. habibat

habibat Recruit

good work

Well done to FPF member and plz keep on fighting.:)