Cecil Robles and Currency Investors Club

Ron Weiland

NetPicks.com representative
I purchased their system back on 9/15. It came with a 30 day money back guarantee. I canceled 25 days later on 10/11 and sent an email to Cecil Robles. There was no response. So, on 10/15 I sent an email to his partner Michael Weir..no response. I have since sent several emails regarding my refund and none have be acted on. I am in the process of Charging back. I will never deal with Ethos Trading or Cecil Robles again. Beware.

A chargeback is a good step if a company fails to meet a guarantee. Was there a payment processor (regnow, click2sell, etc.)? If so, complaining to the payment processor is also a good way to seek a refund.

Hello, I too was scammed by the same name company-Ethos Traders, Inc., but Cecil Robles had used another software named (Fx Predator Pro), yep I was scammed, since Sep 2012 to date still haven't received anything-only today Dec. 11, 2012 I emailed them again & I recieved from the help desk that they forwarded for review. Still waiting.

Contact the payment processor. If you used a credit card, get in touch with your bank about options for a charge back. If the first tier customer service seems confused by this, ask for the fraud department.

I have recently had the same issue. I have asked to cancel my subscription but have received no response, even after numerous attempts.

Were you able to get your money back?

I wish I had checked this site out first!

Same question - is there a payments pricessor (click2sell, regnow, etc.)? Also, is there a credit card involved?

Back