Cedar Finance

AngelP

Recruit
Almost around a year ago I was introduced to binary options with cedar finance. It was going excellent for around 2 days until each transaction went off to be negative for maybe 12 transactions in a row. I lost an estimate of 650$ and i just found this website looking for a new broker site. When attempting to withdraw the last of my money, they didn't pick up any of the phone calls and only called to insist on upgrading the account for 500$. I finally withdrew the money and it took almost 2 weeks for it to reach my checkings account.

My account number is 3438803 on Cedar Finance.

Almost around a year ago I was introduced to binary options with cedar finance. It was going excellent for around 2 days until each transaction went off to be negative for maybe 12 transactions in a row. I lost an estimate of 650$ and i just found this website looking for a new broker site. When attempting to withdraw the last of my money, they didn't pick up any of the phone calls and only called to insist on upgrading the account for 500$. I finally withdrew the money and it took almost 2 weeks for it to reach my checkings account.

My account number is 3438803 on Cedar Finance.

Basically you got your money or not yet?

Back