• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Celestial trading tools

Asking questions about a company
Can you elaborate your question, please?
I have had problems with them but it only seems to be me. I have heard there are other people with the same problem but haven't found anyone and I thought maybe they would have found their way here.

I have had problems with them but it only seems to be me. I have heard there are other people with the same problem but haven't found anyone and I thought maybe they would have found their way here.
Then you must do this.............

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Thanks but its not exactly a scam as such my problem is with the ea that placed double trades on my account and when one went to 50% drawdown obviously mine was 100% and blew my account. Ic markets confirmed the trades were made by the ea and despite several weeks passing and numerous e.mails ctt have done nothing but respond with we are looking into it. Im now at a loss as to what to do so a friend directed me to this site to hopefully get some advise as to what to do. (Also I was hoping to find anyone in a similar position )

Only had bad experiences with them to be fair, got banned from their chat for explaining waht hedging was.

CTT operate a grid/Martingale algorithmic fund. Like all these systems, they make consistent growth providing the market has regular pullbacks. However, when there is a significant continuous trend, the losing open trades rapidly accumulate at an alarming rate.
Last year, my account with them reached high drawdown on USDJPY and they started hedging. They had no idea how to manage the hedge, so I took control with a 60% drawdown snd successfully traded it out manually.
They have an App forum but, as soon as you mention anything critical, you are blocked from it.
My advice is to stay well clea. Before investing, read the comments on Trust Pilot.

Back