centregold (fxopen)

Fx open doesn't not allow direct funding so you have to use other companies like "liberty Reserve", but liberty reserve only transfer the money because the use other companies like "centregold" to actualy charge the money on your card but they don't do it directly they use another company call dotpay.

so here is my journey and complain on sep 21 I made a transaction for 700 USD (I did a couple of transactions before and have no problem), but this time my transaction appears as cancel with centregold and as Paid with Dotpay, my bank tells me it paid the money to Dotpay, so far haven't got any solution either from Dotpay or centregold and have been trying to contact them several times, and fxopen says it not their problem

So here is a recomendation Don't deal with fxopen because they make you jump so many hoops that in the end you finish with money lost, people not responding and everyone washing their hands

Basti Concepcion

I am hoping for FPA help it may be the only way for my money to be found

hi
i think your post should be re-phrased to reflect reality a bit more.

you start: "Fx open doesn't not allow direct funding so you have to use other companies like "liberty Reserve"

this is enterily uncorrect: FXopen does allow direct bank wire ( apart from many other ways, which are superior to Liberty Reserve in my opinion; Alertpay and Moneybookers). I dont see how Fxopen forces you to use Liberty, not wire transfer?!

I do trade with Fxopen 2+ yrs, there is few things i dont like, and there is some i do....but never had any problems with payments, funding or withdrawal, and nobody made me to use Liberty Reserve.

and sorry, but as it is, you money got stucked somewhere, but that is in fact not the fault of Fxopen, nor they have any way to assist you to get it back. you need to deal with those sending parties...unconvinient, maybe, but that how it goes.

hi
i think your post should be re-phrased to reflect reality a bit more.

you start: "Fx open doesn't not allow direct funding so you have to use other companies like "liberty Reserve"

this is enterily uncorrect: FXopen does allow direct bank wire ( apart from many other ways, which are superior to Liberty Reserve in my opinion; Alertpay and Moneybookers). I dont see how Fxopen forces you to use Liberty, not wire transfer?!

I do trade with Fxopen 2+ yrs, there is few things i dont like, and there is some i do....but never had any problems with payments, funding or withdrawal, and nobody made me to use Liberty Reserve.

and sorry, but as it is, you money got stucked somewhere, but that is in fact not the fault of Fxopen, nor they have any way to assist you to get it back. you need to deal with those sending parties...unconvinient, maybe, but that how it goes.

I stand corrected, but I live in Mexico and from here is a bit hard to send a wire directly to fxopen, and they don't have a direct debit/credit funding, moneybookers have a very small limit (I believe is 300) and haven't try alertpay, I don't imply that fxopen is a bad company but I do believe as a bussiness courtesy they can try and help since they recomend Liberty reserve, so if fxopen reads this please do help me

thanks

Basti Concepcion, I know exactly how you must feel.
I have not use Liberty Reserve, but I have used AlertPay & also Money Bookers.

Yes, Money Bookers do have Credit Card limit initially, but once you have your card verified, the maximum amount per 60 days is increased to over usd1,200.

AlertPay took more than 9 days to verified my first same bank-to-bank transfer into AlertPay bank account even thought they say it would take 3-5 business days.

However, I helped a friend of mine to bank in money into AlertPay same local bank-to-bank(Maybank) account and, even though the transaction show "successful" in my friend's bank statement, the money has still not been verified since 29/Nov/2010 in spite of many e-mail correspondences and my friend sending in all required information and screenshot of successful bank transfer details.

Checking my friend's Alertpay account today (9/Jan/2011), it still show "pending" on money transfer. What I find troubling is that AlertPay has apparently changed their local bank(MaybanK) to another local Bank(RBS Malaysia) and so I suspect that is the main reason that it's taking so long to get my friend's money transfer verified.

Next week, if my friend's AlertPay account is still not verified, I guess I will have to help to file a complaint "somewhere" and also to post this at the FPA.

Well, I do hope you (and my friend too) get the money transfer sorted out soon.

Ouch. You can't directly blame the broker, but I think it's very reasonable to ask the broker to send an inquiry to the payment processors involved on your behalf.

Think I'll stick to checks, bank wires, paypal, and credit card funding for the time being.

Back