Centrum Markets, new scammer online

ovisun

Recruit
In August 2019 I was invited to open an account with them. I've looked online for reviews about them and found nothing, no positive, not negative ones. I decided to test them with a live account of 1000 USD.
They offered MT5 accounts, the execution was good, their site looks professional too: www.centrummarkets.com
I've traded only on EURUSD with lots size of 0.01. On 26th December 2019 I decided to stop using them for personal reasons, closed all trades and remained with 1242 USD in equity and no opened trades (see attachment), then I've made a withdrawal request.
Immediately I was contacted by some "account manager" who tried to offer me some new conditions, bla,bla,bla, only to convince me to remain with them.
I declined politely all offers and said I really need the money. I then changed my MT5 trading password and my Client Area password, for safety reasons.
No more emails from them, then two weeks later, on 9th January 2020 I checked again my Client Area, because when I tried MT5 I get "Invalid Account" and SURPRISE: there were some trades done in my account with huge lots and closed immediately in loss until the balance was only 64$.
It was just the old scammer trick of opening trades by broker in my personal account and closed them in loss to wipe the account. All this for just 1000 USD which I initially deposited with them. All this proves that this broker is really "hungry", usually the "elite" scammers are going for much bigger amounts of money. All this unauthorized trades can be seen in my last two attachments.
I'm convinced I'll never recover the money, but with this occasion I just want to warn other people to stay away from this new scammer.

Attachments

• Centrum Markets account 301621.jpg
    Centrum Markets account 301621.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 10
  • CentrumMarkets Unauthorized Trades 2.jpg
    CentrumMarkets Unauthorized Trades 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 9
  • CentrumMarkets Unauthorizes Trades 1.jpg
    CentrumMarkets Unauthorizes Trades 1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 10
In August 2019 I was invited to open an account with them. I've looked online for reviews about them and found nothing, no positive, not negative ones. I decided to test them with a live account of 1000 USD.
They offered MT5 accounts, the execution was good, their site looks professional too: www.centrummarkets.com
I've traded only on EURUSD with lots size of 0.01. On 26th December 2019 I decided to stop using them for personal reasons, closed all trades and remained with 1242 USD in equity and no opened trades (see attachment), then I've made a withdrawal request.
Immediately I was contacted by some "account manager" who tried to offer me some new conditions, bla,bla,bla, only to convince me to remain with them.
I declined politely all offers and said I really need the money. I then changed my MT5 trading password and my Client Area password, for safety reasons.
No more emails from them, then two weeks later, on 9th January 2020 I checked again my Client Area, because when I tried MT5 I get "Invalid Account" and SURPRISE: there were some trades done in my account with huge lots and closed immediately in loss until the balance was only 64$.
It was just the old scammer trick of opening trades by broker in my personal account and closed them in loss to wipe the account. All this for just 1000 USD which I initially deposited with them. All this proves that this broker is really "hungry", usually the "elite" scammers are going for much bigger amounts of money. All this unauthorized trades can be seen in my last two attachments.
I'm convinced I'll never recover the money, but with this occasion I just want to warn other people to stay away from this new scammer.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Did they contact you after that? I mean what was their justification?

No more contacts from them, complete silence.
Their actions speaks for their true "reliability" as a broker.

Also, share your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17263/www.centrummarkets.com

Note: Don`t forget to update your review when you have a resolution of your problem.
Also, check this !!! New Traders Court !!! thread to know how new FPA traders court works.

I tried the "Add your review" button, but nothing happening, not available for me. Did I need more posts here until it will be available?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: If you mean nothing happened when clicking the Add your review button, please make sure you aren't blocking scripts from the FPA.

If clicking Add your review did open the review submission form, but nothing happened when you clicked the Submit review button, please scroll back up through the review form and look for error messages.

I tried the "Add your review" button, but nothing happening, not available for me. Did I need more posts here until it will be available?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: If you mean nothing happened when clicking the Add your review button, please make sure you aren't blocking scripts from the FPA.

If clicking
Add your review did open the review submission form, but nothing happened when you clicked the Submit review button, please scroll back up through the review form and look for error messages.
I had to deactivate my "AdBlock" for this site, then was possible to post a review, thanks.

Back