Romance Scam CEX Coin Scam (www.cexcoin.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Scammers contact victims on dating websites (Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Hinge, FB Dating, 2RedBeans, etc.) and pretend to be interested in a relationship. They will spend weeks greeting you every day acting like your new best friend but suddenly one day they talk about investments. Scammers also contact victims on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Linked In, IG, etc. and pretend to contact you by accident but then ask to be your friend and start communicating with you every day. After a while, they talk about their investment in crypto or forex and state they have someone who guides them (usually an Uncle).

Scammers use VOIP numbers with country or area codes for the Country a victim lives in to try and make it look as if they are also a Citizen of your Country. They always have an excuse for why they cannot meet in person or for why they won’t have a video call with you. Some scammers have demo accounts they ask victims to open and practice with them as well as fake screen shots they send to trick you into thinking they are making a lot of money. All of this is part of a script and the scam is called Pig Butchering. Most of the scammers work in scam compounds in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.

The website below is a Scam and you should NOT do any business with this company. This is a WARNING to never give this company any of your money.

1653423728290.png

1653423780074.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. Please see the website and video below for more details.

eu am investit ,acuma nus ce sa fac ,deoarece nu pot face retragere
Începeți prin a face capturi de ecran cu toate comunicările, toate tranzacțiile, site-ul lor web, portofelul lor etc. Apoi vă rugăm să ne informați din ce țară sunteți, astfel încât să vă putem sfătui unde să raportăm frauda.

Start by taking screenshots of all communications, all transactions, their website, their wallet, etc. Then please let us know which country you are from so that we can advise you on where to report the fraud.

stimate domn vreau sa stiu unde as putea saa trimit capturile,eu ma aflu in germania
Vă rugăm să depuneți rapoarte la următoarele organizații

(Există chat live gratuit pe acest site pentru a ajuta și ghida toate victimele)

Vă rugăm să depuneți rapoarte la următoarele organizații

(Există chat live gratuit pe acest site pentru a ajuta și ghida toate victimele)
De asemenea, puteți depune un raport de fraudă la FCA

va multumesc domnule ,pentru aceste indicatii
NU plătiți taxe sau taxe pentru a încerca să vă recuperați banii. Aceasta face parte din escrocheria de a fura mai mulți bani de la tine. De asemenea, NU angajați companii care pretind că vă pot recupera fondurile. Acele companii sunt, de asemenea, escrocherii

DO NOT pay taxes or fees to try to get your money back. This is part of the scam of stealing more money from you. Also, Do NOT hire companies that claim to be able to recover your funds. Those companies are also scammers

I was scammed very heavily by this website. I was approached at a really vulnerable time in my life and ignored all the red flags that I should have noticed. It was exciting to see the money go up and up so for some reason I didn't see there are any doubts.

As mentioned above it got to the taxes point and I didn't pay anything there though I couldn't afford to because of how much I invested in this scam. Now I know I can't get my money back and it absolutely breaks my heart because I'm left with almost nothing after this. I've been foolish and now I can't recover from this.

I'm guessing there is no hope?

One thing to note is there was a point where I was suspicious and I tried to withdraw $10 from the website which actually worked but I'm not sure if they allow that just to counter anyone's concerns.

I was scammed very heavily by this website. I was approached at a really vulnerable time in my life and ignored all the red flags that I should have noticed. It was exciting to see the money go up and up so for some reason I didn't see there are any doubts.

As mentioned above it got to the taxes point and I didn't pay anything there though I couldn't afford to because of how much I invested in this scam. Now I know I can't get my money back and it absolutely breaks my heart because I'm left with almost nothing after this. I've been foolish and now I can't recover from this.

I'm guessing there is no hope?

One thing to note is there was a point where I was suspicious and I tried to withdraw $10 from the website which actually worked but I'm not sure if they allow that just to counter anyone's concerns.
Start by taking screen shots of all trades, communication, wallet addresses, transfers, their website, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report these scams.

Back