• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CFDStocks.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Good Morning,

Does anyone knows that the people behind cfdstocks.com are the same people operated Aaoption? We are a group of investors from Singapore who had invested about 1/2 million in Aaoption through their Singapore partner of the so call 'Managed Account. After Aaoption obtained this large of money sometimes in August last year, they closed down Aaoption and starts cfdstocks.com.

We were told our money has been transferred to cfdstocks (please see attached file for one of the record in cfdstocks website). However, our request to cfdstocks to withdrawal our funds has been total ignored. A POLICE reported has been make by a group of investors on 2 Jan 2017 to the Singapore police who deal with commercial
fraud.

Below is my latest email to them.
(Quoted)
To: AA Option <support@aaoption.com>; Support Department <support@cfdstocks.com>; "karen.j@cfdstocks.com" <karen.j@cfdstocks.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2017, 7:57
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Request for closure of account and returning of funds

Hello Karen,
Are you all at cfdstocks a group of scammer?
We are reporting you as do not reply at all to our request to
withdraw our money
Regards
Sam Tan

To: AA Option <support@aaoption.com>; Support Department <support@cfdstocks.com>
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2016, 22:13
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Request for closure of account and returning of funds

Hello Karen / Support (cfdstocks)
Account ID: 448578
Account Fund: $2000
Profit: $241.00
Full Name: Tan Swee Meng
We have not received any reply from you yet on when are you going
to refund my money.

If we do not hear from you by 3 Jan 2017. We are going to report it
to all the scam reporting website e.g. froexpeaceamy.com, etc,

- You took our money and do not refund any money to us, and no reply
to customer's refund request..

Warm regards!
Sam Tan
(unquote)

Attachments

• Cfdstocks Record ID 448578 - Tan Swee Meng.pdf
    920.4 KB · Views: 5
Cfdstocks is a big scam, trader max barkley is a scam, do not be fooled into trading with him he will ask you to deposit money & give you the equivalent bonus , when you request to withdraw, the withdrawal link is not even working, the support will said they will contact you but you will not get your money back, max is totally dissapear saying on vacation for more than few months. once you deposited enough money that where he will made you lost all the trade & ask you to deposit more money again. All singaporean who get scam must come together to get these people behind bar, is the same with gtpcapital james gordan.

Scammers.recently i deposited more than $5k .then i smelt a fraud like actions. So I asked them to withdraw my money 1_2 days post teansaction.they kept asking me for verification papers to sign before withdrawal, obviously I refused. I filed a chargeback case.

CFDStocks is definitely a scam! They wanted to cheat me out of more than 60,000 euros by pretending to recover my lost money from previous companies. I stupidly transferred this money to Mayzus Financial Services. In my opinion, this company is also involved in this fraud. This was also confirmed to me by a broker. They worked with annoying requirements, such as handwritten letters, queries to my bank, mails here and there........ Finally, to top it all off, a document falsification. They still have 4,000 euros from me.

The real name of the "Broker" Prof. Florian Schulte", worked for TitanTrade, SecuredOptions and CFDStocks, is: Joseph P. Birnbaum !!!!! Currently in the USA. He can be found in "truthfinder". google!!!!

I am a Singaporean and got scammed in 2017 by cfdstocks in huge amount. The so SOB who stole my money is Eli darsha (aka George Rooney). Its been 2 years and no progress.

Back