1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CFS Trading

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Mrs Pauline Danson, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Mrs Pauline Danson

I believe I have been scammed by CFS Trading. I paid £4,450 for a package and ongoing support to help me to gain £15k in 13 months. They gave guarantees that I would do this or they would return all my money.
    Ok initially, but now when I try to contact them to help with my trading I can't gat hold of anyone.
    I have tried e-mailing them but all e-mails fail to reach them.
    I investigated on the internet and found this forum which states that this company is a scam.
    Can anyone help me to get my money back?
    I am based in the UK and I know that you an american organisation. Is this a problem?
    Pauline

#1 Mrs Pauline Danson, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

What's their website?

3. Keith1954

Keith1954 Recruit

CFS Trading Struck Australia

Hi Pharaoh,

Like Mrs Dawson I also bought the software in 2011. But I'm in Australia and paid
    $8,900 which is about the same as Mrs Dawson.

The email address I have is "c.service@cfs-live.com" it is stall active and emails do not bounce.

On there correspondace they quote "Austrailia : United Kingdom : United States : Hong Kong

I have regersitered a complaint with the Dept of Fair Trading but CFS is not longer in their office and the phone goes to a recorded maessage.

Any help in tracking them down would be great.

Keith