CFTC adds to its complaint against Banc de Binary

I really hope they get this guy good. It was always and still is my hope to see this guy and his motley crew on an episode of American Greed telling the story of how he got 10 years in prison.

This company has hurt many people with their racketeering and extortion techniques.

I for one am trying to get back $45,000 and I know one other gentleman in Australia who lost $55,000 in 20 minutes by listening to a Banc De Binary broker giving him reckless trading advise while in a losing trade. (Had him double up twice on a huge trade).

Can anyone advise on how to try and reclaim back 100k from BDB , I suffered the same bad advice from there brokers who in less than 15mins crooked me out of 45k due to bad advice and over the follow on months took the account down to 10k,which they would not release , and have now after 12 months come back on the scene and after going to there bosses have come back with the recommendation that if I put in 10k they will match this and win my money back.
This has angered me , I want pay back,but don't know what to do

First and foremost, don't put another cent with BDB or any other binary broker. If you want to trade forex, research the broker carefully first.

In most countries you are likely to be past the deadline for easily recovering funds, but there are some which have longer ones. You should have a chat with WinChargeback to see if there's anything they can do for you.

Can anyone advise on how to try and reclaim back 100k from BDB , I suffered the same bad advice from there brokers who in less than 15mins crooked me out of 45k due to bad advice and over the follow on months took the account down to 10k,which they would not release , and have now after 12 months come back on the scene and after going to there bosses have come back with the recommendation that if I put in 10k they will match this and win my money back.
This has angered me , I want pay back,but don't know what to do

Hi Roachkrs
Get in touch with BBinaryfraud@gmail.com we are an organisation founded to fight fraudulent criminal activity perpetrated by Banc De Binary. All members in the team have been scammed like yourself, there are a great deal of professionals in the group working to prosecute Banc De Binary. You will be put in touch with a case handler and join a class action within the organisation.

Back