CFTC and SEC issued a joint Fraud Advisory Alert about Binary Options

I've read how binary options is worse than gambling.
However, it's now 2019 and I'm wondering if things have changed?
I've been watching Youtube videos on how easy it is to make money with Nadex (which is regulated) 5 minute binary options.
There is a huge learning curve!
But then I wonder.... If it's so easy and profitable, wouldn't everyone quit their jobs and do 5 minute binary options?

I've read how binary options is worse than gambling.
However, it's now 2019 and I'm wondering if things have changed?
I've been watching Youtube videos on how easy it is to make money with Nadex (which is regulated) 5 minute binary options.
There is a huge learning curve!
But then I wonder.... If it's so easy and profitable, wouldn't everyone quit their jobs and do 5 minute binary options?
I'd avoid anything to do with binary options as 95% of platforms, services etc are scams. I've heard of NADEX but I don't know much about it.

It is worth confessing that binary options are very tempting. I think that every trader or ordinary person would like to earn good money fast. But unfortunately, to make a lot of money you have to work hard!
It is a fact.
I think that binary options are not part of the "real" financial market.
Maybe it is possible to earn something here... I do not know. Either way, it takes a lot of time.
I think it's better to spend that time studying the "real" market and creating your own trading strategy.
I think it will be better!

Back