CFTC charges Jason Scharf, Citrades, and associates with Binary Options Fraud

Another piece of vile scum will finally be seeing how far the long arm of the law can reach. Let's hope the regulators keep shutting down criminal organizations like Citrades. I hope Jason Scharf gets to spend a long time rotting in prison for his deeds.

Jason Scharf is a fraud and all his employees are applying the policy he put. The training course in scamming identity has nothing about Financial Market but to much about lying and scamming. More heads must be taken to the court. Thank you

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/jason-scharf

UPDATE – February 28, 2019: Defendant Jason Scharf is scheduled to be sentenced on September 9, 2019, at 8:00 AM.

“ Scharf further admitted that while Citrades marketed itself as a trading platform through which binary options could be traded, investors were not actually trading with other investors. Instead, they were investing in transactions whose parameters, including the “strike price” associated with the binary option, were set by a separate company that served as a platform provider.”

…was it spotoption, pandats…..? anyway the platform providers are laughing and stupid Scharf end’s up in the gutter, happens always by surprise :oops:

On some off-topic note..... does Odesk really worked in something like 2017 ? Oh, I am just checking screens and I do see it's something like for example 2013 which is totally understandable, unbelievable how people may leave so many footprints on the web;)

At least I am happy to see that justice still exists. This should be warning to all scammers on the market that they will not be able to avoid justice some day. It is always warning to traders to be very careful when putting their trust into tempting offers

So many scamming is going on out there, I am more than happy that at least some person got punished cause of that matter really anyway. I do want to make it really possible with basically everything. Can we do something like that with anyone else deserving ?

Back