CFTC intends to limit leverage

moving is only temporary

USA government hates Forex. They will put the screws on UK to throw Americans out of there too. Only a matter of time. Already happened at FXPRO.com . When anyone asks me where Im from I just reply "offworld". I am waiting for the "night of the long knives" against corporate America. NFA will be tops on that list.

8fingers...bro...
If you have a degree, move to Taiwan...get a part time job teaching business English for your green card, and you don't have those constraints..
Me...I did it the hard way and married one of the locals...

Ha...just kidding (in case she reads this)....fact is, she's drop dead gorgeous, and that's why I haven't done any hellworthy trespasses to end my forex career.

L'amour...

Oh...and that way you can wake up in the afternoon and trade the Asian breakout, London day, London breakout, and US trading day.

Last edited:
8fingers...bro...
If you have a degree, move to Taiwan...get a part time job teaching business English for your green card, and you don't have those constraints..
Me...I did it the hard way and married one of the locals...

Ha...just kidding (in case she reads this)....fact is, she's drop dead gorgeous, and that's why I haven't done any hellworthy trespasses to end my forex career.

L'amour...

Oh...and that way you can wake up in the afternoon and trade the Asian breakout, London day, London breakout, and US trading day.

Been there - done that - NEVER AGAIN ! I do want to live on another planet though. Just single so I can take advantage of the local talent-lol. BTW - there all drop dead gorgeous until one day u wake up poorer/older/and single.:)

Mine's different man...different...

hah

anyways, you come out here I'll buy you dinner once...

Oh...and she not only deserves that I defend her honor, I'll do it in a heartbeat....forex loyalty only goes so far.

Note: everyone except 8fingers, Taiwan is in the top twenty richest countries even per capita (there are 193...if you include the one that sunk into the ocean due to global warming) in the world, so even tho it sounds like Thailand it's like comparing Australia to Indonesia.

As for Music Man, Cho Do Fu is all smell and no flavor. They drown that crap in chili sauce, so you can smell it but all you taste is the sauce...My wife loves that shizzle, but it's shizzle that smells like shizzle with spizzley sizzle all over it.

Respect for knowing about it.

Last edited:
God bless ya bro ! Her too. In fact everyone in your family. I wasnt dissing you or your girl or Taiwan. I am 46 now and have had so many experiences world wide I have forgotten way more than I ever remembered. I think all Anglo American men secretly favor Asian woman anyway. Its that mystical-exotic factor maybe. I think the USA will be their in strength soon enough anyway. China is always looking towards that island with malice. I would take u up on your dinner too. Does the Mrs have any sisters?-lol. Be safe and many pips.:)

Naw....but she has four bros...three of them are about 200lbs each.

I went to a top notch uni ie. had lots of Asians, and so I had a few friends whom, inexplicitly, didn't have a thing for Asians...
I think Darwin figured out the cause.............

btw...I don't make offers without being willing to be taken up on them. msg me if you r up for time zone hopping.

Back