CFXMarket.com Scam

CFX Markets Scam:
I opened account for my clients in CFX markets.com which means Capital Forex Market. i attached screenshot of all details here. I more clients to them with good deposits around 25,000 USD in that clients taken profit and put withdrawal, CFX Market still not responding. still platform is running but if we put withdraw they didn't respond more than 2 months. They told me to send deposit via Pay U Money. Initial time they give small withdrawals on within 2 days. They told me that they are in London, Mayfair. Now only i know that they are in Srilanka. Now all customers put withdrawal of their Total Balance/Equity, CFX Market not responding.
Screenshot (23).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    171.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawal 5010 USD.jpg
    Withdrawal 5010 USD.jpg
    896 KB · Views: 0
CFX Markets Scam:
I opened account for my clients in CFX markets.com which means Capital Forex Market. i attached screenshot of all details here. I more clients to them with good deposits around 25,000 USD in that clients taken profit and put withdrawal, CFX Market still not responding. still platform is running but if we put withdraw they didn't respond more than 2 months. They told me to send deposit via Pay U Money. Initial time they give small withdrawals on within 2 days. They told me that they are in London, Mayfair. Now only i know that they are in Srilanka. Now all customers put withdrawal of their Total Balance/Equity, CFX Market not responding.
View attachment 45301
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back