CGAT EA offered by FxUnited

skuncham

Recruit
I would like to invest in CGAT EA offered by FxUnited. Please suggest, if it is safe to invest with FxUnited

Pharaoh

Colonel
Take a look at it - MLM on trading commissions. Strange rules and penalties for early withdrawal.

I worry it's designed more to over-trade and generate commissions to the "upline" than to be truly profitable.

Pharaoh

Colonel
That was fast.

Usually when I talk about red flags at a company, it sticks around long enough for a few people to join the thread and insult me for not endorsing the risk-free money making opportunity.

Mad Monkey

Recruit
haha sry for the wrong info, they delayed. but still can login and all withdrawal functionable. but to be honest i wont put 100% confidence in it. like everyone said, invest with what u can lose

Pharaoh

Colonel
I suggest getting out immediately. Thinks like this have a bad habit of evaporating with little or no warning. Your account balance will mean nothing if the company disappears.

Mad Monkey

Recruit
well thx for it, im starting allocating my fund in it to other brokers d actualy. how u feel abt hot forex and exness ?

Pharaoh

Colonel
I might feel better about them if I wasn't a US citizen. Thanks to Dodd-Frank rules, there are only a tiny number of offshore brokers willing to even talk to me.

Mad Monkey

Recruit
i dont know dodd frank rules really do what but i know it tighten the finance rules in US. no wonder a lot broker write out a lot regulation for US citizens always.