• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

CGAT EA offered by FxUnited

skuncham

Recruit
I would like to invest in CGAT EA offered by FxUnited. Please suggest, if it is safe to invest with FxUnited

Take a look at it - MLM on trading commissions. Strange rules and penalties for early withdrawal.

I worry it's designed more to over-trade and generate commissions to the "upline" than to be truly profitable.

That was fast.

Usually when I talk about red flags at a company, it sticks around long enough for a few people to join the thread and insult me for not endorsing the risk-free money making opportunity.

haha sry for the wrong info, they delayed. but still can login and all withdrawal functionable. but to be honest i wont put 100% confidence in it. like everyone said, invest with what u can lose

I suggest getting out immediately. Thinks like this have a bad habit of evaporating with little or no warning. Your account balance will mean nothing if the company disappears.

well thx for it, im starting allocating my fund in it to other brokers d actualy. how u feel abt hot forex and exness ?

I might feel better about them if I wasn't a US citizen. Thanks to Dodd-Frank rules, there are only a tiny number of offshore brokers willing to even talk to me.

i dont know dodd frank rules really do what but i know it tighten the finance rules in US. no wonder a lot broker write out a lot regulation for US citizens always.

Back