CHAD FX, CHAD MARINO, OSCAR JOANN PEREZ, FX DYNASTY ( STAY AWAY)

Skyyyyy

Recruit
I think I am posting in the right section here. I was scammed on telegram by a company/person. The company name is FX Dynasty. He probably changed it already and the person's name is Oscar Joann Perez. He goes by ChadFX or Chad Marino on telegram.

I met him on November of 2019. I am a college student that somewhat knows how to trade right but, I was looking for consistency and wanted to learn from someone who has traded in the business for a long time. So, I found CHADFX. He was really nice, trusting and I did as much research as I could before moving forward with him. He told us the min. amount to be invested into his share pool was $1,000. I did not have the money right away so, over the course of 3 months, I got to a point where I could trust him. I told him I was scammed in the past and everything and he assured me he was true.

So, I received my school refund money and sent him $1,000 via ZELLE. I trusted him and was excited. Now, thinking back on this situation.. I should have asked to look at the contract first. I know.. this was really dumb of me to hand over money without looking at a contract first. To continue the story, chad promised we would sign the contract and do a webinar after I sent the money to him. I sent it and nothing happened. A week went by and he said we would do the webinar and sign a contract. Nothing happened. Another week went by, he texted me via telegram and told me we would do the webinar.. still nothing.

Finally, I said we have been putting this off for a while now, when can we do the webinar? I wanna know what's inside the contract. After I said that, the next day our conversation was gone. HE DELETED EVERYTHING!

I contacted my bank and they are of no help. I exported our messages before he deleted everything and my bank ... just keeps telling me the money was successfully sent? Like really?

IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH FX DYNASTY, CHAD MARINO, CHADFX OR ANYONE OFFERING SHAREPOOLS .. DONT FALL FOR IT. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CONTRACT BEFORE YOU HAND OVER THE MONEY. I know that was the right thing to do.. but, he really made it to where ... you could just trust him :(. I am still going to fight and try to get my money back. I do not quit.

HE IS ALWAYS THREATENING PEOPLE TO TAKE DOWN POSTS LIKE THIS, MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON HERE AND WILL SAY *F YOU FOR SNITCHING AND DELETE THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION.

*DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD DO FILES HERE, BUT HERE IS A PIC OF HIM AND THE EXPORTED CONVO WE HAD*

take care all.

Attachments

• messages COLORED AND BOLDED .pdf
    289 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_17@08-02-2020_23-41-58_thumb.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 10
*DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD DO FILES HERE, BUT HERE IS A PIC OF HIM AND THE EXPORTED CONVO WE HAD*

If the file is too large, then please use cloud service like dropbox, google drive, iCould, etc and put the shareable link here.

Do you have website or other contact info for this person or company?

FYI: I also have a Zelle account you can make a voluntary, direct donation to. This helps me to continue fighting scams for you and other victims. Is that fair? Scammer gets money. So the scam fighter should also get something????

If the file is too large, then please use cloud service like dropbox, google drive, iCould, etc and put the shareable link here.

Do you have website or other contact info for this person or company?

FYI: I also have a Zelle account you can make a voluntary, direct donation to. This helps me to continue fighting scams for you and other victims. Is that fair? Scammer gets money. So the scam fighter should also get something????
It’s a .do file.

It’s a .do file.
what is a .do file? What program opens a .do file?

----------------------

Can you use an image/ file format that the forum accepts? or zip the file? or use a private cloud service (dropbox, google drive, iCloud, etc) that allows shareable links

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 2:32 PM

Back