• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem championbot

I am having an issue with a company

fexcomus

Recruit
Please note that ChampionBot on telegram is a scam!!! He's a Nigerian who goes by the name Ejike, he uses an EA with a martigale/grid strategy to blow acoounts. He scam by collecting a VPS fee of $40/N20,000 which he claim he will install the bot to trade your account. Emmediately you fund your account and pay the VPS fee to his company account COOLWEB ENTERPRISES at First Bank he will emmediately remove you from his telegram channel to prevent you from seeing his post and ask you to do a short video that the bot is trading for you. All the profit posted to his telegram channel are fake and his bot will blow your account. I tried him with $52 that same day the bot made $1.23 and took a trade against the trend, and the bot was opening more and more trade with a grid strategy in thesame direction. from my forex knowledge i understand the money will be wiped out so i took a very smart move to transfer 45% of the account to another account before the account was wiped out, eventually in less than 30min the price went deep and would have wiped the whole account out. Before i trade with Championbot i searched online to see if any had report it was a scam, i noticed there was no single report, that was why i gave it a try but i'm doing justice now to warn everyone who have intention to give it try to run, because its a big SCAM!!! the bot is useless it doesnt have any trading strategy coded in it, it just trade in any direction and uses grid to trade when the market goes against it. CHAMPIONBOT on telegram is a scam. You might be lucky to make profits but trust me the bot will wipe the account and all the profits made will be gone if the market goes against it. Be waerned!!! He scammed by collecting a VPS fee of $40/N20,000.

Please note that ChampionBot on telegram is a scam!!! He's a Nigerian who goes by the name Ejike, he uses an EA with a martigale/grid strategy to blow acoounts. He scam by collecting a VPS fee of $40/N20,000 which he claim he will install the bot to trade your account. Emmediately you fund your account and pay the VPS fee to his company account COOLWEB ENTERPRISES at First Bank he will emmediately remove you from his telegram channel to prevent you from seeing his post and ask you to do a short video that the bot is trading for you. All the profit posted to his telegram channel are fake and his bot will blow your account. I tried him with $52 that same day the bot made $1.23 and took a trade against the trend, and the bot was opening more and more trade with a grid strategy in thesame direction. from my forex knowledge i understand the money will be wiped out so i took a very smart move to transfer 45% of the account to another account before the account was wiped out, eventually in less than 30min the price went deep and would have wiped the whole account out. Before i trade with Championbot i searched online to see if any had report it was a scam, i noticed there was no single report, that was why i gave it a try but i'm doing justice now to warn everyone who have intention to give it try to run, because its a big SCAM!!! the bot is useless it doesnt have any trading strategy coded in it, it just trade in any direction and uses grid to trade when the market goes against it. CHAMPIONBOT on telegram is a scam. You might be lucky to make profits but trust me the bot will wipe the account and all the profits made will be gone if the market goes against it. Be waerned!!! He scammed by collecting a VPS fee of $40/N20,000.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

My brother I don’t know the issues here with CHAmpionBOT but CHAmpionBOT is real ..I registered and he removed me from the general telegram and put me in paid client group which is not bad,the video is for the evidence to show he has installed his bot on your account bcos we Nigerians are conny, this bot has made me good money, so many this you said doesn’t add up my dear, how can you start with 52 usd and small draw down you transferred 45 percent to your wallet, are you okay?,then you said he scammed vps money, every bot needs vps to run, what nonsense are you saying to tarnish his image, other people sell bot for 500usd, you will still be the one that will still host your bot by buy vps, good vps is 30usd month,then the bot would still blow your account, a bot has blow my 1000usd then you started with 52$ and come here and be saying nonsense…please we all need to understand forex, people like you go into forex to use 52usd to make 1000usd in month..ure the main scammer,

Attachments

• 5A566653-6A77-49CE-9772-6776E6EC8159.png
    5A566653-6A77-49CE-9772-6776E6EC8159.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1851.MOV
    3.6 MB
My brother I don’t know the issues here with CHAmpionBOT but CHAmpionBOT is real ..I registered and he removed me from the general telegram and put me in paid client group which is not bad,the video is for the evidence to show he has installed his bot on your account bcos we Nigerians are conny, this bot has made me good money, so many this you said doesn’t add up my dear, how can you start with 52 usd and small draw down you transferred 45 percent to your wallet, are you okay?,then you said he scammed vps money, every bot needs vps to run, what nonsense are you saying to tarnish his image, other people sell bot for 500usd, you will still be the one that will still host your bot by buy vps, good vps is 30usd month,then the bot would still blow your account, a bot has blow my 1000usd then you started with 52$ and come here and be saying nonsense…please we all need to understand forex, people like you go into forex to use 52usd to make 1000usd in month..ure the main scammer,
Maybe you have just been lucky or fortunate that the market was/has been in your favour. Championbot blew my account too. To me it's a scam. Anyone who makes anything from it is just lucky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230611-184613_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20230611-184613_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 19
Dude ThankGOD I TOOK A LEAD OF FAITH to try it and work for me,because it did it work for you doesn’t mean it’s a scam in forex there are causalities, is just like life this guy didn’t ask your to give him your trading capital, I don’t like like how some Nigerians here behave….scam means you paid for something and the person ghost you….I have been on a group where the guy give signal and blows on my acct with his signal then I stop take his signal doesn’t make him a scam, Ejike is one guy I have come across that is real…I’m making profit now his know what he is doing, the video he said you make is for you to acknowledge he has installed his bot on your acct, it’s not a testimony…below is my testimonies….he makes me money…..

I have been with this person for sometimes and he uses his robot to trade for me his robot name championBOT

First he doesn’t sale his robot because he said most people don’t know how to use robot and some people can’t afford his robot

So what he does is this, get a broker and fund it yourself, they pay a token for the VPs fee which he can give your your VPs is login if you don’t want to use him again, is fair enough to try,am I’m writing this he made me 165usd which about 238,000 via octafx rate today….verify,if you want to use them kindly go ahead
1706533265580.png

Dude ThankGOD I TOOK A LEAD OF FAITH to try it and work for me,because it did it work for you doesn’t mean it’s a scam in forex there are causalities, is just like life this guy didn’t ask your to give him your trading capital, I don’t like like how some Nigerians here behave….scam means you paid for something and the person ghost you….I have been on a group where the guy give signal and blows on my acct with his signal then I stop take his signal doesn’t make him a scam, Ejike is one guy I have come across that is real…I’m making profit now his know what he is doing, the video he said you make is for you to acknowledge he has installed his bot on your acct, it’s not a testimony…below is my testimonies….he makes me money…..

I have been with this person for sometimes and he uses his robot to trade for me his robot name championBOT

First he doesn’t sale his robot because he said most people don’t know how to use robot and some people can’t afford his robot

So what he does is this, get a broker and fund it yourself, they pay a token for the VPs fee which he can give your your VPs is login if you don’t want to use him again, is fair enough to try,am I’m writing this he made me 165usd which about 238,000 via octafx rate today….verify,if you want to use them kindly go ahead
View attachment 89736
I have one question, why is there a 0.00 deposit in your image?

I had a similar painful experience with Champion bot as well. It blew my account as well in one day. Stay clear cos it's too risky.

ThankGOD you asked you didn’t start claiming you know,well I just showed today earning,I didn’t deposit that day, go to your mt4/5,thankS for asking sir
It would be good if you could share the account number and investor password to check out more details about how the bot is trading :)

Back