Changing Order in MT4 Database

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hi,

Is it possible to change executed order BUY to SELL (OR) SELL to BUY in metatrader 4 local database.

I know my question maybe crazy but is it really possible to do? Atleast in MT4 local Database (Stored in PC)

Hi,
Is it possible to change executed order BUY to SELL (OR) SELL to BUY in metatrader 4 local database.
I know my question maybe crazy but is it really possible to do? At least in MT4 local Database (Stored in PC)
If You or someone know how to do that, please let me into the secret as I would very much like to change a few of my positions made in my trading accounts :D

Hi,

I know my question maybe crazy but is it really possible to do? Atleast in MT4 local Database (Stored in PC)
It not possible dear. You can only close an open trade but cant change a Buy trade into sell trade. Though every trader wishes it was thing,,, we could all reverse our losing trades. :p

If You or someone know how to do that, please let me into the secret as I would very much like to change a few of my positions made in my trading accounts :D
haahaha, right was wondering the same, it would be like having a genie lamp.

Back