1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 24, Part I. Market Sentiment and COT report. - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. fzepeda

fzepeda Recruit

do you know where can I find an indicator or EA to track this information for mt4?for Market Sentiment and COT Report

3. PistolDave

PistolDave Corporal

I don't know of any indicator, but you can see an updated chart on COT Charts | Commitment Of Traders Charts | Free COT Data and use it to see most of what is in the tables, in a graphical form. You still have to interpret it to be able to use it for forecasting the likely direction of the market.

Another one you can use is: http://www.timingcharts.com/charts but the COT part of the charts are a little small and hard to read.

#3 PistolDave, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  4. Red Herring

Red Herring Corporal

Its time to have some knowledge about market sentiments! I hope newbies who are not through the School will also find it helpful.
    Good job FPA

5. ysaemidred

ysaemidred Recruit

Hey Sive, thanks for your insights on the report but will appreciate if you can discuss how to do an in-depth analysis and interpretation of the data on the COT report to gauge market sentiment. you mentioned that we should focus on the non commercial and commercial data but what data under this category should we focus on and how do we interpret the data. I am wondering if the open interest is what we need to interpret or how and what data exactly should we intepret?

Also , wall street courier and COT link is not available. the page returns an error message