1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 31, Part I. Mechanical Trading System Intro. Page 3

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Commander in Pips:

- Third thought. Suppose you have this 2-5K USD. To create your own trading system is not so “mission impossible”. Why would you have to pay this money for a product that you have no confidence in, instead of using this money as a trading capital for your own trading system.

- And finally, if you even decide to purchase some trading system, this will not resolve your problem. First, you have to decide how you will choose this system; second, you will have to test it for some time. Now imagine how much time and money you will use up to pass through just these two steps, say, with 5-7 trading systems.

Maybe it is better to spend it for your own work? Creating of your own trading system will be cheaper, probably faster (since you will be focused on just single system) and more useful for you as a trader. Besides, you will create your own algorithm and 100% understand how this system works and what might demand so tuning and adjustment, but let’s go through it step by step.

Pipruit: Wow, I tell you what – probably you’re right.

Commander in Pips: Still, to be absolutely honest, we might say that most of these trading systems work in some or other way, despite the fact that a lot of Forex scams have appeared. The problem is to find out it – this demands, time, money and experience. If you even spend some time and create your own system – you will be much better understanding of how this stuff functions in general. So you will be able to look at third-party system with an experienced view.

Pipruit: I also think that sounds like a good approach.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 27, 2013
    Lasted edited by : Oct 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.