1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 32, Part I. Tracking Your Performance - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. rajesh bhujbal

rajesh bhujbal Recruit

Hi commander , first of all, thank you very much providing us such an important knowledge. you are my first mentor !!!!
    by the way, i have an idea to save the charts on MT4 , so that we can just add these charts in our trading journals.....

All you have to do is,
    open all the charts (h1 + daily + Weekly + monthly ) in four different windows. use all the initial indicators or tools for analysis on these charts.
    now go to (file> profiles>save as) on MT4 , and save this profile with any name (like EroUsd). so that you you can open same profile any time you want. and you can save as many profile as you want.

* Now In order to save these profile in your PC ,
    go to - C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MT4 file\profiles

and save these profile files in your PC.
    so next time all you need do is copy these files on the same locations given.(In case you change your broker or something.)
    also you can create profiles for especially for journals.

best of Luck......