1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 39, Part I. Forex Scam - Money Managers. Page 3

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Commander in Pips: Ok, may be this is too ultimate a picture and I carry it too far for the average managed forex scammer. But still, manager could be in cahoots with the broker so he will trade too much to pay more spread, he could intentionally lose all your money and get kickback from Dealing Desk broker and it will be very hard to prove it. There are a lot of different chances to grab your money.

Pipruit: So, I can’t trust to any manager?​

Commander in Pips: Not quite. In fact, there are persons that are really good managers who are real old sweats of trading with huge experience and knowledge. They exist, but they are more the exception rather than the rule.

Pipruit: I see and what I have to do to find one?​

Commander in Pips:
    Yes you can. This may or may not be a smart decision. But here is some advise to you:

1. Before giving your trust to anybody – scrutinize and investigate his results in trading. Our Managed Accounts reviews and Managed Accounts Performance Tests will help you with that;

2. Depending what you’re searching for, signals, trading systems or managers – investigate all of our other reviews and all of our performance tests.

3. Pharaoh does a great work – visit his Basics boot camp and particularly the topic dedicated to managed forex accounts to learn some ways to separate scam managers from real ones.

For the short haul that will be enough. If you will need some more – you can ask questions at the FPA and try to dig into this issue deeper.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 28, 2013
    Lasted edited by : Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.