1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 39, Part I. Forex Scam - Money Managers. Page 4

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Major anti-scam rule to follow​

Commander in Pips: Do you remember “Dennis The Menace 2” movie, where two crooks have come to Mr. Wilson and offered him a rejuvenation machine “for only $15,000”. This is such a good machine, it’s priceless and we will give it to you just for 15 K USD advance payment. You have no risk, since you have our priceless machine as a pledge. Surely we will return you your puny 15 K USD if somehow you will become unsatisfied, what is hardly likely. Don’t you think that we can change puny 15K for our super machine – this is madness.

Pipruit:
    Yep, excellent movie – one of my favorite, especially Denis’ dog – Briar.

Commander in Pips: Right. I like this dog too, but let’s return to our business. You have to remember what kind of machine this was…

Pipruit:
    Sure I do – that was a fake

Commander in Pips: Right. Now I’ll give you another description. What will be if some well-dressed gentlemen will come to you and offer some superb trading system or managed account or software or anything else, that will give you 10000000…0000% of profit in 1 year with 100% probability. This is just a pips machine – just take a look at past performance! It will turn your 1000 USD account into billions in just one year and Mr. Buffet will clean your boots to make some money! This system (software, manager) costs just a puny 20 K USD. You have no risk, since you will get our priceless software or trading system on your hands. If something will go wrong – we will surely return your money, since we will not want to risk our priceless invention for your puny 20 K USD.

Pipruit:
    I get the analogy, sir. By the way, I’ve seen this offer a lot of times. Some advertisement I even got by post in pretty good envelopes on excellent glossy paper with charts, explanations and so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.