1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 39, Part I. Forex Scam - Money Managers.

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Part I. Forex Scam - Money Managers. [​IMG]

Commander in Pips: So, as I’ve promised we will talk a bit about the other side of the moon – possible pitfalls that wait on the road of forex trading. One of the biggest pits is Forex Scam. We even more have to speak about it, since we are the Forex Peace Army and “seek and destroy” scam is our major aim. So, we know a lot about them, their tricks and cunning. But here we will just point out the biggest issues and will not overlap with other content of our website. In corresponding parts you will find a lot more information that also appears to be really practical and not just theoretical as it is here.

Pipruit: Yes, I need to know more. Forewarned is forearmed.
    Commander in Pips: Right and we will start with Trading Managers. May be this will not touch you at this time, but I’m ready to bet that before you have come to our school – you’ve thought about it. Trading Managers are those who offer you to trust them your money. These people will trade/invest for their clients. Many people think about this seriously. “I do not know how to trade and know nothing about Forex and financial markets. But I want to increase my capital, and increase it solidly. If I put my money on bank deposit – this will give me too small of a return, while here I can become rich fast, at least this is financial markets – fast way to high wealth.”

#1 Administrator, Jun 7, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.