1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 39, Part II. Forex Scam - Trading Bots, Signals, and Brokers. Page 3

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Another reason is that market could change fundamentally. For example, imagine that Japan will find huge diggings of some mineral resources. Or some central bank will change overall economy policy due political events or something. In other words, if will happen some events that drastically change the role of some currency and its value. The market will change in this case.

Pipruit:
    I understand the problems with robots and that they could lead to losses, but how is this part of the scam department?

Commander in Pips: Very simple. Scamming here is the way how robots are presented by their promoters. Robots and their development is not a scamming process. The problem is that even if robots are junk, many promoters will put up a good front and tell you that this is a gold mine, and you probably will not need to work any more, just let the robot bring in all the money you need. Besides, we offer you it for (right puny) $50-5000. Is it money at all? The next thought you probably will say next…

Pipruit:
    Wow, sir, but $50 is so cheap to get the chance. What if I get lucky and find a good one?

Commander in Pips: Yes, you’ve said that…

$50 - it is too small for the change. But be careful – do not catch lack (of money) instead of luck by taking such a robot. How do you think, is $50 much or small if it will lead you to loss of you account, say 2000K. Will you be happy if you pay “just” $50 for a $2000 loss?

Pipruit:
    I guess not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.