Chargeback Hope ?

janverstehn

Recruit
Since 2 months i have been banging my head against the wall with the actions i willingly made , giving an unknown trader my life savings in not 1 but 4 transactions , and what i received is a big middle finger , not a lost trade , not a won trade , they just blocked my number and e-mail .
This is unfair , and not my fault , since my trade did not go down the value , they just disappeared .
With a google search , i wanted to find someone who can get that money back for me , with a fee of course , however i am sceptical about everything now .
There is this payback-inc.com website , it looks legit and when i contacted them , they did not want any money upfront , just some percentage as a fee after the money is returned , my question being , has anyone ever got their money back
Thank you

Hola, yo estoy en la misma posición, quiero recuperar mi dinero, si sabes algo, por favor me compartes la información juegan con el dinero de los demás

I see no hope in getting real help from payback-inc.com.

The domain name was first registered on July 26 , 2020, which is less than 8 weeks ago. They claim to have been doing recoveries for years. They also say that chargebacks take an average of 2 months, yet also claim to hold the best record for funds recovery. Who exactly are they and other chargeback firms reporting their records of success to?

Like 99.9% of recovery firms, they are long on bragging and incredibly short on details.

The fake endorsement on their page didn't even bother to fully remove the name of another highly questionable company they stole it from.

I suggest you open a new thread in Scam Alerts about the actual event where you were scammed. In that thread, you will have a better chance at recovery than you do running off to all the "no fee upfront (YET)" recovery room scam sites.

Thank you Pharaoh , i really am not very technology-wise so i cannot find much info about someone's company , however i will do what you suggested , thank you once again !

Back