charlesclifton SCAM

dnv999

Recruit
Charles Clifton signal service is a scam, seller says he is an forex expert for years but the signal is generated by always fluctuating currency strength indicator.
Seller is making an impression that, the signals created from his expertise, but not.
big scam STAY AWAY http://www.charlesclifton.co.uk/ STAY AWAY

Charles Clifton signal service is a scam, seller says he is an forex expert for years but the signal is generated by always fluctuating currency strength indicator.
Seller is making an impression that, the signals created from his expertise, but not.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.charlesclifton.co.uk/contact-charles-clifton-forex-trader/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16506/www.charlesclifton.co.uk

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/CharlesCliftonForexTrader

https://twitter.com/cliftonforex

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cliftonfx/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)

I joined CC and guess what he hides he's losing trades ,and just posts the ones that win ,complete scam , when I mentioned the losing trades he said he filters out the losing ones ,well if he has 10 yrs experience he should be able to filter out over 80% of losing trades but no ,load of crap don't go near him ,no real accounts of his trades !

Couldn't agree with you more, i asked him to unsubcribe me and he started threatening me that he's ex marine and stuff lol, i would advise staying away from this Fake Wannabe Gangster and also a fake wannabe trader.

Ahhhh yes, CLIENT NAME REMOVED BY FPA, otherwise known as CLIENT EMAIL REMOVED, alias one of those “customers” who shouts and screams from the word go.

Seriously, at that time we had 3,500+ clients and this was the first guy to freak out because we asked him to check and recheck his Telegram account details, without which we could not connect him. He then freaked out about the service – BEFORE he was even connected !!!

I have tons of emails back and forth for nearly a year before he even signed up in which to figure us out and was only a member for 2 months after that. In all communications I remain calm and explain everything in detail while he SCREAMS IN CAPITALS like a child. Honestly, I knew this guy would be trouble and boy was I right. If you have this self proclaimed know-it-all as a client then you may wish to save yourself a few quid (and a headach !) and consider his membership going forward…

What follows is my final attempt at setting the record straight before we banned him for life. His response was to make a card chargeback against us, so in the end he cost us a few quid. Hey-Ho, at least he's someone-elses problem now:

"Dear CLIENT NAME REMOVED

We knew you were going to be a problem; we’ve been around for long enough, we can just tell….

So, first you take it on yourself to tell me what the professional fund managers are using to do all your work for you.

Then you are a big-time trader since 1996, but are still looking for someone else to do all the work for you and tell you what to do.

Now you run an SEO agency and have experts on your payroll who you can command like a regiment of toy soldiers to enact your personal vendettas….

All written in a loud shouty font size, full of threats, sent from a Gmail account.

Yup…. We’ve heard it all before my friend, we’ve heard it all before.

How about you do yourself a favour and shut up for long enough to figure out how we operate, how our systems work, how you can get onboard and how you can enjoy the journey with us.

If your smart then you’ll roll with it. Who knows, this might be the time your actually nail it, 23 years after you started.

After all, our performance page is the real thing, so obviously we’re doing something right. Right.

Lastly, do not threaten me, my brand, my business, my business partners, my admin staff or my traders. Ever. Trust me you wouldn’t threaten me to my face, so don’t do it from behind a keyboard. Only cowards do that !

Now, kindly respond with your telegram Account details, in order and formatted as requested, so we can at least connect you BEFORE you start shouting.

Thank you.
Charles Clifton

If you're interested in finding out how we work for yourself then feel free to contact me via the contact page on my website at charlesclifton.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading.

Doxing clients is highly unprofessional
I joined CC and guess what he hides he's losing trades ,and just posts the ones that win ,complete scam , when I mentioned the losing trades he said he filters out the losing ones ,well if he has 10 yrs experience he should be able to filter out over 80% of losing trades but no ,load of crap don't go near him ,no real accounts of his trades !

Hello “Googs”, alias CLIENT NAME REMOVED BY FPA (CLIENT EMAIL REMOVED), also known as CLIENT NICKNAME REMOVED.

CLIENT NAME REMOVED, my friend, you are a LIAR without a conscience !

You first contacted us in July 2019 asking about some coaching then immediately signed up to our service.

As usual we auto emailed you asking for your Telegram account details so we could connect you. After several days of hand holding you finally managed to provide the basics.

The next day you again emailed asking about courses. I apologise for missing that email in my inbox and not responding as quickly as I might have, as that is when you turned nasty.

Amongst many other things, you complained loudly about alerts being released in the small hours of the morning UK time. I tried to explain that we have clients from all over the world so what might be unsociable to you is exactly what the next client is wanting. Do you really need reminding that this is a 24/5 market ??

After just a couple of days you then went on complain about a few loosing trades. Seriously, it happens, get over it ! I had to politely remind you of this fact too, and that we are in the markets for the long-haul so a few losers are really nothing to get bent out of shape about.

You then start accusing us of hiding things, so I pointed out the following:for the princely sum of £1.30 a day you currently get to see the exact same algo output we do; we just filter our positions before we place them, thus avoiding the losses of which you speak.”

You knew this was an algo generated service before you signed up, so why the surprise ??

Common sense should tell you that for £1.30 a day you are unlikely to buy a fully managed auto-trading service, but hell, why would that prevent you from expecting us to come round to yours every morning, cook you breakfast, trade your funds all day and walk the dog before we go home. Seriously ? I can’t hire a cleaner for £1.30 a day. Perhaps you should realign your expectations with reality my friend.

So, you ask us to cancel your subscription; a request which we gladly actioned within minutes of receipt.

Then, (and this kills me), you start on about a refund. I ask you to show where we offered you a refund, something which you oddly could not provide, so you turn nasty and, as usual, start making threats. What follows is a copy of one of the last emails sent back to him. You decide who’s in the right:

CLIENT NAME REMOVED

All contacts from the web page arrive to my inbox as emails so we both know I did not miss any such message or request.

We both know there was no refund request made, and as I have said, if you had requested a refund we would not have approved it as your unsubscribe request was made after the rebilling date, not 2 working days before the rebilling date as specified in our very reasonable terms and conditions.

As for you threats of a chargeback: You should be aware of section 27 of the same very reasonable terms and conditions which state “We reserve our right to dispute chargebacks in all cases. We further reserve the right to pursue the chargeback originator for all and any expenses incurred by us in doing so”.

We defend all chargeback claims made against us, and the last two dishonest customers who have attempted such a stunt are currently being summonsed to small claims court for the sum of £450 expenses plus costs.

Fact: You know that you simply forgot to cancel.

Fact: You know that you did not even request a refund.

Fact: You know that by our Terms and Conditions we would not have approved such a request anyway.

Fact: So we both know that you are being dishonest in your claims.

Kindly have a word with your conscience and reconsider.

Best Regards

Charles Clifton"

The outcome:

This guy did go for the chargeback option as recommended by FPA (seriously guys ??) and yes he did cost us a few quid. It’s not the money that matters here, it’s the way someone with a sequence of grievances based on a sequence of lies can take up so much of our time and then, without any proof whatsoever publish their lie on this site.

It’s despicable, and ultimately costs us time in defending the initial chargeback followed by more time and money accessing their residential details followed by more time and money pursuing them through the county courts. Seriously, some chargeback claimants now have CCJ’s against them, as when the evidence is presented the court always rules in our favour.

Thanks to Forex Peace Army we now have systems in place to ensure we always know where to send the summons, and we collate the required evidence to guarantee a win. Shocking that we have to do this when we simply set out to trade and have a good life. Again, thanks FPA.

Anyhow, if you're interested in finding out how we work for yourself then feel free to contact me via the contact page on my website at charlesclifton.co.uk and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you for posting this DNV999 AKA PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED as it's a perfect example of my live Forex Strength Vs Weakness Tables in action (Link requiring giving up an email to a person who keeps trying to dox his own clients removed)

Large self-promotional message removed.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon,
Charles

FPA Forums Team Note: Charles, you were warned against doxing your clients in this thread in 2020. Now you have come back to try to dox one of them again. The FPA will not allow you to use the forums to unethically and possibly illegally continue to try to publish private client information.

You are permanently banned. A warning about your behavior has been added to your review page.

Back