CHART SETUP for SCALPING ANY CURRENCIES

moving k-areas

and obviously, as the market keeps going up, so do the k-areas move as well. so adjust accordingly. :D

also note how the first 38.2% retrace node and subsequent k-areas correspond to where the bids are located according to forexlive.com. food for thought.

Last edited:
Hi Triantus

Its good to see you sharing you scalping strategy and charts although its way over my head(to much going on on those charts for me,I like to keep things very simple)I'm sure it will help many others

Do you have a template of your chart people that want to use your system can use so they can get their charts set up quickly?

I don't want to take over you thread but I thought I would share one of my charts with a scalping strategy that may help the people like me that cant get a grip on what going on on your charts and strategy.If anyone wants the template's PM me and I'll give you the link(its free of course)

As you can see on my chart is a fresh short on this pair

Keep up the good work AU.jpg

sure thing dkami. i've attached the 2 templates i use.
i'm looking at the TDI right now and it seems like an amazing indicator. all the info one needs seems to be synthesized into one indicator. i need to do more testing, but at first glance, wow! thanks for sharing.

Hi Triantus

Its good to see you sharing you scalping strategy and charts although its way over my head(to much going on on those charts for me,I like to keep things very simple)I'm sure it will help many others

Do you have a template of your chart people that want to use your system can use so they can get their charts set up quickly?

I don't want to take over you thread but I thought I would share one of my charts with a scalping strategy that may help the people like me that cant get a grip on what going on on your charts and strategy.If anyone wants the template's PM me and I'll give you the link(its free of course)

As you can see on my chart is a fresh short on this pair

Keep up the good workView attachment 6376

Attachments

• fractals_alligator_100200mas_macd_dpo_bbs.tpl
    14.7 KB · Views: 12
  • fractals_bb_100200mas_macd_dpo_bbs.tpl
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Yea I'v found the TDI gives the signal a little later due to the double signal so its probable no real good on smaller time frames for scalping but combining TDI + RSI and the EMA's (like setup in my attachment)on H1 and above gives me a pretty good entry when following overall trend direction

For eg.for setup I'm using I enter when EMA's cross and RSI indicator is on or above 50 line(if going long),TDI is usually only giving a weak buy signal

Last edited:
EUR/JPY TUE 21 AUGUST 2012 analysis

price is still stuck in the following range: 97.70 - 98.30/40.

so basically, play the range until there is a decisive breakout top- or downside. but considering how slow and empty the market is, makes me think i should have gone on vacation now instead of september.

EUR/JPY Monday 27 AUG 2012 SNAPSHOT ANALYSIS

looking heavy. watch for downside targets:

very short scalp: 98.4x, 98.3x then reassess

longer scalp: 97.9x -97.6x then reassess

topside targets to watch: 98.7x - 98.8x, which if breached takes potentially to 99.15, 99.35, 99.60, 100.0x

Back