Chartered Forex Robot 90 day money back guarantee not honored

chuck12345

Recruit
I contracted with this company to receive their signal. The trades took too much of the account up and were very risky. Then this company lost its status as an active performance test here on FPA. I canceled my subscription and asked for my money back. The website clearly said 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company and went through two Paypal cases and I have essentially been ignored.

PayPal has rejected your chargeback request?

Invite this broker to this thread through your contact there and any email you have there also through their live chat.

I contracted with this company to receive their signal. The trades took too much of the account up and were very risky. Then this company lost its status as an active performance test here on FPA. I canceled my subscription and asked for my money back. The website clearly said 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company and went through two Paypal cases and I have essentially been ignored.

I believe that you ignored from broker not from PayPal. If So then please contact PayPal asap and discuss with them.

Back