Charterprime is a joke....scam too

Not sure why you didn't save it as xlsx, xml, or html format, but ok.

Only $100,000 USD settlement? Did they actually write you this via email or chat transcript and tell you this? (and you kept a copy?!?) I would have taken this deal. But how often has greed overridden common sense in FPA scam alerts??.......

------

Anyway, the best option is to re-establish contact with CharterPrime and see if you can negotiate a settlement. Then, if they refuse that (maybe they have already), attempt to file an appeal yourself with AFCA. Make sure you have the proof that you are in fact signed up with Au entity. And challenge it if CP claims that you are not apart of scam.

Another option is also to consider legal council. Such as a free consultation here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

I think this might actually be your best recourse (free consultation) to figure out your next step.
It was in HTML, but FPA didnt allow me to upload.

I traded legit...I didn't know why I should have accepted 100k over the actual trade profits..

I had my friend help me to complain to AFCA, but Charterprime changed the link and my terms and conditions to St. Vincent and the Grenadines jurisdictions. My friend and I did some research on the location of the jurisdiction, but we couldn't find anything about Charterprime.

Basically they pushed me off to an offshore entity that basically didn't exist and AFCA has rules out that I wasn't under the Australian jurisdiction....

Charterprime provided AFCA St. Vincent and the Grenadines terms and conditions and stated that I was the counterparty to THAT!!! Which I didn't even know existed before the dispute.... and AFCA took that agreement as legitimate and ruled against my complaint as out of its jurisdiction...

This is crazy....

It was in HTML, but FPA didnt allow me to upload.

I traded legit...I didn't know why I should have accepted 100k over the actual trade profits..

I had my friend help me to complain to AFCA, but Charterprime changed the link and my terms and conditions to St. Vincent and the Grenadines jurisdictions. My friend and I did some research on the location of the jurisdiction, but we couldn't find anything about Charterprime.

Basically they pushed me off to an offshore entity that basically didn't exist and AFCA has rules out that I wasn't under the Australian jurisdiction....

Charterprime provided AFCA St. Vincent and the Grenadines terms and conditions and stated that I was the counterparty to THAT!!! Which I didn't even know existed before the dispute.... and AFCA took that agreement as legitimate and ruled against my complaint as out of its jurisdiction...

This is crazy....
I have full correspondences and evidences including email with Charterprime ASIC footer and its license number....

But it seems that the Complaints authority rather not bother ascertaining whether the broker's terms and conditions were made up... the broker has full control of its electronic t&c and its website...they just change whats on its website and call it a day....

How much was original deposits?

Can you please get a full report as I asked before? The tutorial explaining how to do this is here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

You will need to attach screenshot of this. particularly if you have the verification email (the one saying your account profile is verified).

You may be able to appeal AFCA decision, but you must be able to prove that you are actually signed up with their Au entity. You can insist that you are and prove it.

The problem here is that you never objected to CP's lies/misinformation with proof.

And the other larger problem of not properly researching the company's business model before depositing 1 cent.
Hi, apologies for the late reply.

AFCA does not deal with values over 1million AUD.

Charterprime, as a whole, shares backend and MT4 etc. Even if the employees are working out of Sydney, Australia, Charterprime argues that the agreement which I had with them are from SVG and not in Australia.

All the onboarding and sales and marketing clearly indicates Charterprime is an Australian firm and even the AGREEMENT was in SVG.

People like me blindly click "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" without realising its not an Australian agreement.

Even if it was.... Charterprime was shameless enough to Change the agreement and provide AFCA with an agreement which I haven't even seen..... they have full control of their websites, links and pdfs...they just change a couple of words... and clients will not be able to establish complaint with the relevant jurisdiction.

You can make images of the files that you are trying to uploads in formats of jpg or png. Those should attach easily.

Back