CHEATED BY AZAFX COMPANY

ela1954

Recruit
Hello
I accuse this forex broker for being a typical "scam". Not only they do not want to withdraw my gains , they also do not want to return my deposit. My correspondence with them is dating back for 2 months now. At the moment they do not even reply. I know that AZAFX company cheated many people from all over the world and do not want to give back peoples deposits. I know that some ot their clients informed skrill about present situation and skrill decided to block their account. Money has been collected on private account of MUHAMMAD ADNAN .
People I will probably never get my money back but I just want to warn You agains AZAFX Company and their CEO MR Muhammad Adnan.

Attachments

• azafx.PNG
    azafx.PNG
    191.3 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello
I accuse this forex broker for being a typical "scam". Not only they do not want to withdraw my gains , they also do not want to return my deposit. My correspondence with them is dating back for 2 months now. At the moment they do not even reply. I know that AZAFX company cheated many people from all over the world and do not want to give back peoples deposits. I know that some ot their clients informed skrill about present situation and skrill decided to block their account. Money has been collected on private account of MUHAMMAD ADNAN .
People I will probably never get my money back but I just want to warn You agains AZAFX Company and their CEO MR Muhammad Adnan.

Dear Elisbeth,
I am from this company and we are still working and never stop anybody funds please dont try to distroy the image of our company with this type of fakes.
Please if you have any dispute then provide your document which was demanded by azafx compliance department to get ur funds back.

Hello

Dear Forum,
This lady try to do some fradulant activitIES on over system when our compliance department ask her to ptovide her identity documents etc she wasnt provide us yet.
Also she didnot provide us a reason for those activities as well.
The contact no she provide us is also fake so we are not able to reach her.

Our compliance department will contact her for further processing.
Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Dear Forum,
This lady try to do some fradulant activitIES on over system when our compliance department ask her to ptovide her identity documents etc she wasnt provide us yet.

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Its really good to see reply from company rep, Lets wait for her reply to judge this case.

Dear Forum,

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

This statement of Azafx confirms that they are not reliable. I can provide every interested person with the correspondence histroy with Azafx. Even now they do not respond my emails. My first comlain I curried on the 1st of february ... paste it below ....

MY COMPLAIN TO THEM dated 01.02.2016

Dear Sirs

hereby I am carrying the complaint about the way of treating me by the azaFX Company. I have been waiting almost three days for my withdrawal to be proceded and this is just 2200 usd.I have been writing to you to support and account department and such a treating of the client is non acceptable for me. To sum up, I expect fill in my withdrawal request

After this time I will take a legal action against Azafx Company and inform your regulatory about present situation. If you are unable to provide good quality services You should close the business.I'm tired of fighting for my money.

Apart of that I will publish the movie on the internet and "will advertise" it in all foreign forex forums as well as on your profiles in community portals about the poor service level you deliver, and huge problems with returning client’s profits earned on trading.

THEIR REPLY 04.02.2016

Dear Elisabeth,
Sorry for late reply, we are appologize for this issue?
We get some serious problem in our server so we lost our email access so we wasn't get your request and wasn't reply you on time.
Please provide us your identity document as we lost some data and we will process your request as early as possible.
Please feel free to contact us for any query.

I provided them with all required documents including my bank account details and phone number ! I'm tired of fighting my money so the only thing I can do is to warn other clients against AZAFX Company. I will inform You people about the situation . I just want my money back that is all.

Attachments

• reply from azafx 11022016.PNG
    reply from azafx 11022016.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • reply of azafx 05022016.PNG
    reply of azafx 05022016.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • reply of azafx 04022016.PNG
    reply of azafx 04022016.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • comlain azafx.PNG
    comlain azafx.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • reply to azafx 12022016.PNG
    reply to azafx 12022016.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Dear Elisbeth,
I am from this company and we are still working and never stop anybody funds please dont try to distroy the image of our company with this type of fakes.
Please if you have any dispute then provide your document which was demanded by azafx compliance department to get ur funds back.

Hello
You now well that you do not respond my emails. I have already sent you all required documents during registartion process and You accepted them. I'm waiting almost 2 months for my money (my deposit and gains) . There is still a chance to fix the problem - just send me back my money.
regards

Hello

Dear Forum,
Our compliance department found a team of 4 members who try to do the scam with our company that's why we are stop their activities and investigate their accounts.
we will get back to you when we reach on final decision.

Regards,
Shazal
AZAFX INTERNATIONAL

Back