Cheated by Banc de binary

MD ISMAIL MIAH

Private
On 14/02/2016 at about local time 11pm, I saw an advertisement somewhereonline which state " MILLIONAIRE BLUEPRINT " working from home and pop up came up prompting me to register and I did. On 15/02/2016 at about local time 2pm kelvin Dunn ( account manager),Hp +442070992097 from Banc De Binary call me and explain to me about all the investment. He also mentioned that I will get 30% every month from the amount I want to invest on. He asks me to place deposit of USD 250 using credit card. I then give him my credit card details which the transaction was successfully made. After the successful transaction, he call me again stating that if I invest in another USD 250, I will received additional USD 500 in my account immediately. I then able to take 30% of the total amount which is USD 1000 one month later.

On 16/02/2016, Daniel Vassin ( account manager) call me and had promised that my deposit amount will not be lost. Over the skype share screen, he told me to follow his instructions and asked me to trust him, since he is an expert in making profit out of the invested money. If his instructions are not followed then the profit cannot be gotten. He also informed that he could recover and refund the money within 48hrs if lost.

On 03/03/2016 I sign the deposit documents and email to them as they informed me that if I do not sign, I would not be able to withdraw money and could not activate my account. I was frightened if I could lose my money as such I followed his instructions.

On 07/03/2016 I then skype share screen with him and follow his instructions and within 2 hours, all my money was lost. He apologies and explain that it is political problem and I will recover all your deposit money. After which, I call and email Daniel Vassin but there was no respond. I have made a transaction of USD $12500 through my credit card. Until my credit card declined.

I wish to state that I could not contact either Kelvin Dunn or Daniel Vassin. Now my account balance in Banc De Binary is USD 69.75. I try to make complain to Banc de binary complaints department but they blame me and refuse to return my money. Please any body can help to get back my hard earned money?Please help me.

On 14/02/2016 at about local time 11pm, I saw an advertisement somewhereonline which state " MILLIONAIRE BLUEPRINT " working from home and pop up came up prompting me to register and I did. On 15/02/2016 at about local time 2pm kelvin Dunn ( account manager),Hp +442070992097 from Banc De Binary call me and explain to me about all the investment. He also mentioned that I will get 30% every month from the amount I want to invest on. He asks me to place deposit of USD 250 using credit card. I then give him my credit card details which the transaction was successfully made. After the successful transaction, he call me again stating that if I invest in another USD 250, I will received additional USD 500 in my account immediately. I then able to take 30% of the total amount which is USD 1000 one month later.

On 16/02/2016, Daniel Vassin ( account manager) call me and had promised that my deposit amount will not be lost. Over the skype share screen, he told me to follow his instructions and asked me to trust him, since he is an expert in making profit out of the invested money. If his instructions are not followed then the profit cannot be gotten. He also informed that he could recover and refund the money within 48hrs if lost.

On 03/03/2016 I sign the deposit documents and email to them as they informed me that if I do not sign, I would not be able to withdraw money and could not activate my account. I was frightened if I could lose my money as such I followed his instructions.

On 07/03/2016 I then skype share screen with him and follow his instructions and within 2 hours, all my money was lost. He apologies and explain that it is political problem and I will recover all your deposit money. After which, I call and email Daniel Vassin but there was no respond. I have made a transaction of USD $12500 through my credit card. Until my credit card declined.

I wish to state that I could not contact either Kelvin Dunn or Daniel Vassin. Now my account balance in Banc De Binary is USD 69.75. I try to make complain to Banc de binary complaints department but they blame me and refuse to return my money. Please any body can help to get back my hard earned money?Please help me.

Get your credit card company to do a chargeback. Explain to them that Banc de Binary are a scam broker with thousands of complaints about them online.

Thanks for the reply, I already informed to my bank for changeback. They are still in process. Is it any body successful there get money back!

Thanks for the reply, I already informed to my bank for changeback. They are still in process. Is it any body successful there get money back!
Make sure your bank know that Banc de Binary have scammed millions of dollars from people all over the world. Credit card companies need to stop deal with these thieves.

Hi
Sofaking ,
Thanks for reply
I did police report in Singapore, however I want to get back my money. They are fraud and false promise to people. If I need to do any other things please advise me. Or i need to find a Lawyer. My bank informed me they are professional thieves. So maybe I need to go to court. If Banc de binary never return Money. I agree about this. I will never give way my money.

Anyway explain everything nicely and in an organized manner to the bank you will get everything back and steer clear of bdb next time

Back