Cheated by Octafx

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Amar437,

Firstly, it seems from your previous post that you expected us to give you some advise as to whether you should be opening trades or not. Here, please note that we do not provide trading advice under any circumstances. Also, the movements on the market are unknown to anyone, so your suggestion that we might have known something and withheld this information from you is somewhat unreasonable.

And with all due respect, what is even more unreasonable are your threats addressed towards our representatives. Please know that such behavior will not be tolerated, nor responded to. The fact that you can still communicate with us is a sign of respect towards you as our customer, who might not be fully aware of the things he's claiming. As you previously said to our agent, you are not aware of the bid and ask prices, nor the fact that we offer floating spreads, which are integral concepts to know if you decide to trade.

All the information regarding your trades has been sent to you on multiple occasions by our team, including detailed explanations as to why your order was not triggered.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Perhaps you should stop being choosy on which thread to answer and start being responsible in answering some other OctaFX thread here in which you've chosen not to engage in.

you See these Scamer how soon they are responding here on your chat and they girl from octa she dont have logic she is just saying email email email this an that they are scamer this how they respond they will never respond you in favour they have made us bigger loss and on mission to get this broker label as scam

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 7, 2020 at 11:26 AM

I wonder why noparties showing chart here so we can see if that buy limit should have executed or not.
This thread give doubt whether I should make my deposit to OCTAfx

I wonder why noparties showing chart here so we can see if that buy limit should have executed or not.
This thread give doubt whether I should make my deposit to OCTAfx

Dear FajarPagi,

Thank you for your post. We're bound by Privacy Policy which makes it impossible for us to share any information about our traders' accounts. It's at the discretion of the trader whether or not he wishes to share any additional information here on FPA, or any other network where his information would become public.

Should you have any questions, we'd be more than happy to hear from you and assist you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back