Cheated by Octafx

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Amar437

Private
Hello,

So it started on 14th April 2020 when in the morning I woke up to check my trades I saw that my limit order was not opened by them (i have attached the pic) and the market was moving in my favour but the limit order did not open so i wasn't get any profits, I mailed them at 5.30am asking for help and to open that limit order at that particular rate so i can get the profits but with no reply, the entire day i kept mailing them about the same but no reply. Later that day i opened a few more trade of sell eurusd and sell gbpusd but the market was going up so i was still sending them mails to open that trade from the limit level i had put so my equity will not go low and i can hold on to my all positions, they never replied no opened my trade. At last i lost my money and they did not reply, next day eurusd and gbpusd fell below my selling point. Just imagine if they would have opened my buy eurusd my equity would have got sustained and today i would have made some good profits. I have been sending them emails to compensate me but still no reply.

Attachments

• 9DB2C942-6959-4B3A-BBB8-D3E3406C9448.jpeg
    9DB2C942-6959-4B3A-BBB8-D3E3406C9448.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 32
Kavee OctaFX joined the chat
2BSwZFi8TMdmXKoFZIU2CqTokOcaUn4P-agents-5040185
Kavee OctaFX
Hello. How may I assist you?

Amar James Pereira
hello

Kavee OctaFX
Your request is still pending from TCD, please wait for them to review and email you. It is not necessary for asking an update here, as your update will be given only via email from TCD.

Amar James Pereira
hello madam

it is necessary to ask as tou guys have taken things for granted

so dont give me that

i will keep on asking questions

Kavee OctaFX
Then you may reply to the email. TCD is only via email.

Amar James Pereira
or you guys just want to warm your seats and be a free bee?

2BSwZFi8TMdmXKoFZIU2CqTokOcaUn4P-agents-5040185
Kavee OctaFX

Amar James Pereira
doing no job and nothing

such unprofessional people

dont even know if you are educated

and what your teachings are

Kavee OctaFX
Your issue is being reviewed by TCD via email. You may direct your inquiry to email

Amar James Pereira
so why are you in the company if you cant help

to warm the seat?

Kavee OctaFX

Your issue is being reviewed by TCD via email. You may direct your inquiry to email

Amar James Pereira
or to just get free money from clients?

by cheating them?

sitting in Spain ha

Kavee OctaFX

Amar James Pereira
yeah yeah now be a robot

dont you feel ashamed?

or do you have any shame?

Kavee OctaFX
Should you continue to speak like this, we will be blocking you.

Amar James Pereira
just block me

come on do it if you cqn

lets see

Kavee OctaFX
Thanks for chatting and please feel free to contact us anytime.

Kavee OctaFX left the chat

i asked them to give me update on my compensation she started telling dont ask again anf again although today is the 4th working day! this is how they work guys..

I have sent them more than 100 emails since the last 4 days asking for my compensation they haven't provided me any sort of help until now..

Dear Amar437,

We wish to inform you that our Customer Support cannot assist you regarding a case that is pending investigation, because that would mean that they are making assumptions as to what might have happened as opposed to giving you definitive answers. That said, we're sorry if you're dissatisfied with how a chat with one of our agents was handled.

Your complaint is currently under review by our Trade Compliance Department. Once they investigate it, you will receive an e-mail to which you can respond anytime should you have any questions or doubts.

For now, we'd like to ask you for your patience. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

How many days?? Today is the 4th working day. After sending you like 100 mails you aint responding to any mails, is this a sign of trust? I need my compensation done no matter what happens!!

How many days?? Today is the 4th working day. After sending you like 100 mails you aint responding to any mails, is this a sign of trust? I need my compensation done no matter what happens!!

Dear Amar437,

We're sorry if you haven't heard back in response to all the e-mails you sent us. Usually investigation takes up to 10 business days, depending on the issue and the time needed to investigate this time might be extended. Therefore please allow the necessary time for your complaint to be investigated thoroughly.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

One team member says 1-3 working days, yesterday someone told me 5 working days and now 10 working days.. claps claps.. you guys are really laughable and your replies are really disgusting and you dont have any proper ethics to work and to handle clients.. Now talking about 10 days i dont understand why.. is it that you have many clients to complain? if that is the case dont you think your company is not doing good and should improve your practices.. and if now much then 10 days should sound like a real long time taken to keep holding someone else's money just because you are lazy or not educated enough to handle clients.. but if you are ready to pay me double compensation like $1000 or so on I am completely fine waiting for 10 working days.. but kindly make some sense in your replies or our conversation!! People are reading it as it is online keep that in mind too.. Dont disgust yourself and your company..!!

Also, because of your laziness or unprofessional behaviour I aint able to trade which I am sure you guys are happy because you dont want your clients to make money.. if my trades would have been active now i would have almost made more than $500 for sure, i can put the open rates and closed rates of my other trades that got closed because of low equity.. if that trade would have been active my trades wouldn't have got closed.. so buck up and stop torturing people if you dont want clients to make money then shut your company rather then fooling clients like this and torturing them. All should come to know about your fraudulent behaviours and the problems in your platform. So stop giving me this fairy tales of 10 days and get to work to solve my problem to provide me a compensation!! Let people trade peacefully and make money!

Also, because of your laziness or unprofessional behaviour I aint able to trade which I am sure you guys are happy because you dont want your clients to make money.. if my trades would have been active now i would have almost made more than $500 for sure, i can put the open rates and closed rates of my other trades that got closed because of low equity.. if that trade would have been active my trades wouldn't have got closed.. so buck up and stop torturing people if you dont want clients to make money then shut your company rather then fooling clients like this and torturing them. All should come to know about your fraudulent behaviours and the problems in your platform. So stop giving me this fairy tales of 10 days and get to work to solve my problem to provide me a compensation!! Let people trade peacefully and make money!

Dear Amar437,

We believe that your case was handled by our Trade Compliance Department and you are now fully informed on the result of our investigation.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back